XXVI.

Jeongins wrist was held by the man above him. He hated letting men take advantage of him, but it felt nice to forgot the feeling of pain that he felt of heart break. Sweat trinkling down his face, his lips parted taking out the immense pleasure from his lips. "F-Fuck.." He whimpered, closing his eyes.

"Shit you're so hot." The guy said,
Jeongin loved the validation he got from them. It made him feel love. Jeongin giggled softly, biting his lower lip, as he moved up and down on the bed. They finished quickly
Jeongin sliding his clothes back on.
He looked at himself in the mirror, seeing The marks the man made, covering the others from previous men.

He touched them, dragging his palm over them. Sighing. The man on the bed, sat up from the head board, looking at jeongin. Jeongin looked back at the man as well, not saying a word. "You can leave now, if you want I could make you something."

"No its okay, I just find you interesting." Jeongin put his hands on his stomach looking at the man who was smirking at him, a slight smile. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You had marks everywhere before I marked them, makes me
Think how many guys you've slept with."

Jeongins smile slowly faded hearing this. "Not many.. just enough to keep me distracted."Why a distraction? Something happen?" He slid his shoes on. Jeongin cracked his knuckles shrugging. "I loved this guy, which I fell for fast.. it was stupid."
He continued,"he used me, for my body."

"You.. still love him?"

Jeongin paused. Remembering chans soft smile when he told him he liked him. The smile he loved. "Yeah, alot but its fine, he probably moved on by now." Jeongin looked down at the mark on his wrist, seeing the wounds that were almost healed. Yet he wasn't.

Jeongin guessed it was the placement you bite at. He didn't kill the boys pulse or hit his veins, just to the side of them. "Where is he now?" The guy asked. "I don't know, he's blocked me on everything."

"Hm, well you have fun with that, my wife is at home." The guy said, grabbing his phone. Jeongin sighed hearing this, slouching his back onto the bed frame. Hearing the door open and close. "I miss you so much chan." He said, feeling his heart break in two.

He picked up his phone seeing the sent messages. Saying things like
'I miss you' 'I love you' 'have a good day'  jeongin knew chan would never awsner him. He probably moved on by now, getting a boyfriend or girlfriend. He hated it.

Jeongin picked up his phone, typing slowly. 'Chan.. please awsner' sending
The message quickly. Only getting a red arrow to appear meaning the person blocked him. He pressed the call button holding it to his ear. Only it went to voice message.

"I miss your voice." Jeongin mumbled, maybe he still lived at his
Mansion with his brothers, lately he was barely there.

_____________________

:( sad chapter