IX.

Felix was sitting in hyunjins arms hyunjuns thighs being a good comfort for Felix's body. He couldn't escape how flustered he was at hyunjins actions, his hands tracing small things in his arms and rubbing his upper thigh where he could only reach.

"I ordered food by the way, for us."
Felix said, looking at hyunjins eyes that were focused on the computer that was playing Netflix. "I'm not hungry, but thank you.. baby." Felix
Slowly smiled looking down at the matress that was covered with a blanket.

"Baby? Why that nickname?"

"Why not.. I don't wanna call you felix."

Felix leaned back into hyunjins chest
His head being under hyunjins head.
"Jisung should be home any minute, we should at least fix up to the house." He began to stand up but hyunjin pulled him down. There lips landing together roughly, Felix smiled into the kiss his jawline being touched by hyunjins slender and slim fingers.

He pulled Felix ontop of holding his waist. "Wait.." Felix parted his lips, his breath heavy. "You said you could hurt me.. i dont want the guilt on you." Felix bit his lower lip,"I'll try and be careful, I want you Lee felix."
Hyunjin said, his hands crinkled in Felix's over sized shirt. Holding the soft skin of Felix's waist.

"I want you to.."

Felix dragged his thumb down hyunjins lip and down to his chest only chewing on his lip. "But.. I don't want you careful, I want it.." He paused shyly,"rough." Hyunjin tilted his head, a smirk. "I can do that."
Felix whimpered when hyunjins hands touched his hair, yanking it back.

"But if you can take it.."

"I-I can."

"Can you, because those whimpers tell me different.."

Felix slid off hyunjins lap, standing up too the floor. He soon realized what felix was doing, Felix stripped his shirt off throwing it around the room, his necklace still on him from
Jisung. Hyunjin just wanted to destroy Felix there and right now, his nice figured body making hyunjins crotch go crazy.

He clinched his fist resisting the urge to bite marks all over him. Don't ruin it. Felix smiled, a little, it was clear he was shy yet had a simple boldness
He sat on his knees infront of hyunjin.

"You gonna take those off to?"

"I was wondering if you would for me.." hyunjin scanned Felix's thighs,
Biting his lip intensly. He pulled Felix closer, grabbing the rim of his shorts
Pulling them off, his hands touched the insides of Felix's thighs, closing his eyes. Tracing his fingers.

He pushed Felix back into the matress, leaning over his mouth touching the inside of the boys thighs. Giving a small kiss, smelling
The sweet scent of Felix's blood filling his nose.

He trailed his tongue in the inside of Felix's thighs. It wouldn't kill him if he made one mark inside would it?
If it didn't affect his heart right? Hyunjin shook his head ignoring his thoughts. The last thought he had before giving light kisses on Felix's thighs moving up to his stomach that was exposed.

His hands touching Felix's waist in the process, moving to his neck making hickeys carefully in the process. When he stopped Felix took hyunjins shirt off staring down at the tattoos he owned, his hands touching hyunjins abs,"you like it?" He asked, his tone softening and husky like.

Felix nodded. "I do.." hyunjin smiled before leaning in, kissing the soft boys lips once more. Finding an obsession with them.

________________

Yes I'll continue it
🤨