XI.

Felix closed his eyes, shutting them tightly. His hands covering his body when hyunjin entered him slowly, not wanting to hurt him. His eyes surrounded Felix's face, scanning the feelings he had. The nervousness and flustered feelings inside of him.
He moved his hips slowly but at a pace where Felix begged for more being used to the pleasure by now. His soft moans when hyunjin would thrust roughly as asked.

His Each thrust matching Felix's loud whimpers echoing through the walls.
He felt so full when hyunjin was with him. Like another peice of his heart was back together. Felix was flipped over on his back, being tired already, sweat dripping down hyunjins forehead. He looked hot, pulling Felix's small marked covered body closer to him where he could reenter.

Felix never thought he'd loose his control for a guy he knew not much about but he loved it. Hyunjin holding onto Felix's thighs, thrusting himself roughly. Throwing his head back, shutting his eyes tightly out of pleasure of how felix clinched around him, his walls causing so much  pleasure to the top.

Felix biting his index to not sound the neighbour's up out of there sleep.
He felt himself tighten around hyunjin who made the boy squirm, gripping onto the excess sheets that stayed on the bed. He was so glad he felt this relieving feeling when he finally released. A drop of sweat falling from hyunjins forehead.

Felix found this to be over with, but hyunjin flipped around, where he was able to see the mirror led infront of him, putting him on all fours. Felix gasped in pleasure when hyunjin reentered him. Pacing himself quickly. He fell onto the sheets, his mouth hung open, the pleasure immensely taking over his small body.

He wanted more.

"I-Is that all you can do?"

Felix asked, teasing the red head.
Hyunjin tilted his head looking down to Felix who was weak as ever, still begging for more. "Maybe because its all you can take." Hyunjin yanked the boy by his hair, pulling up. "Isn't that right? Weak for me." He chuckled.

Felix was speechless, he loved being called such humiliating and degrading names.  It made him get turned on even more. "But it's your first time, so I'll go easy." He let him go harshly, pushing him down on the matress, a smirk.

Felix bit his lip when hyunjin reentered, slapping a hand print on the boys ass. The stinging feeling amazing to Felix.  His mouth opened but nothing came out, feeling himself needing to cum agian, his legs shaking and arms weak.

He suddenly came, hyunjin doing the same inside of him.  Felix letting out a big breath in replacement for a loud moan. He pulled out finally, hoping off the bed.

"Where are you going?"Felix asked softly. "I'm going to take a shower."
He heard. Hyunjin smiled at him,"if you can walk, come join me." He smuggly said. Felix giggled, grabbing his blanket on the messed up slight sheets. Felix wiped his eyes that were full of pleasurable tears that came out.

Holding his own skin in comfort when he looked to the mirror, noticing the love marks made by hyunjin. They made him feel happy.
Grabbing a small pair of shorts to cover his lower half. He ran his fingers through his hair looking into the mirror from shorter distance.

The Marks being traced by his fingers. A smile. He hoped this stuff would last forever.

Hyunjin came from the bathroom, a towel wrapped neatly around his waist. He must have been eager to talk to Felix. Getting out earlier than his usual. He noticed the admiration in Felix's looks. "You like them?" He asked, a chuckle.

"Ir makes me remember your lips —
Not to sound.. y'know, corny." He mumbled. "It doesn't, it sounds heavenly." He hugged Felix from behind, holding the boys lower waist. "I was thinking of taking you to meet the rest of my family, they don't live far from here."

"So your brothers?"

"Maybe, only if you want."

Hyunjin let go of the boy, grabbing his phone to check his notifs. Felix watched hyunjins back as he left, he seemed a big nervous of this though, as of he was hiding something. But he couldn't figure it out, he figured maybe, hyunjin was a.. vampire? He did jump from a building, but what of he was just super flexible and talented?

You're just being delusional.

Right?

_______________

Next update
Tomorrow or after this <3