XIII.

"Fuck.." jisung breathed out, trying to grab the sides of the stall. Changbin, who held the boys waist, thrusting in him roughly with no mercy on him.
"Shit jisung." He huskily said, gripping the boys hair til he whimpered, pleasure filling jisung when changbin finally came. Giving one last thrust.

"Just admit I'm better than minho."

"Don't bring him into this." Jisung mumbled, he grabbed his p.e shirts,
And his boxers, sliding them over his ass. "I don't understand you, he's a dick to you yet you still defend him?"
Changbin brushed his hand over his tattoo that sat on the top of his waist.

His belt attached to his jeans being loose, meaning he hasn't fixed them.
Jisung walked closer to him. Raising his eyebrows, he fixed the man's belt  tighting it around his waist.
"I don't understand myself either." He said, pursing his lips.

Changbin watched him, his back pressing against the stall. "You're such a slut." He said. Jisung ignored thus, walking out the bathroom. He walked next to changbin as if the older didn't just rail him in the stall.
"Minho.. he means alot to me."

"And I don't?"

"Why does it matter anyway? You agreed to just —" he sighed. "You agreed to be my friends with benefits partner, so, it doesn't matter." He walked forward ignoring changbin for the futhur time. He rubbed his temples with his index walking to class. The emotions he felt. He felt as if he had something for changbin, yet he felt as if minho meant the same for him as well...

"You had sex with a human?" The youngers eyes being filled with rage. "Yeah? So what, he doesn't know what i am, i just gave him a little hint." He fiddled with a sticky note at his brothers desk. "You are so inconsiderate what about our family?" Hyunjins eyes looked up at his brother. His brother had his times but he was always there for him. Letting him say anything he wanted.

"Aish will you chill? I invited him over for dinner so be prepared."

"Why? So I don't magically eat him for dinner?" Seungmin asked.
A chuckle, hyunjin went home early since either was Friday. Felix doing that same exact thing. He found interest in felix like no other person. Maybe It was his sweet scent.

"Red rooms open."

"What? Hell no, that's where minho takes jisung, no wonder whats left behind in there."

Seungmin sat back in his chair, pushing his hips forward. Adjusting the glasses sitting on his nose bridge.
"I haven't seen minho nor jisung, jisung seems more interested in changbin."

"What?!" Hyunjin gasped. Not alot of people knew about changbin. Changbin was cold, almost mercilessly cold. Being with him wasn't the best thing to do. Especially in a relationship. "Yeah, you know how he is, he meets someone new and blah blah blah."

"What are you two talking about."

Changbin walked in his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a shirt that was tight fitted and a simple tooth pick inbetween his teeth. "Where have you been?"  "Enjoying my day."
He smirked.

"You smell like human and ass." Hyunjin said bluntly.

"Aish.. shut up."

________________

LITERALLY OML
SO I SAW A FIGHT AT MY SCHOOL BETWEEN SOME MIDGETS.
LEMME TELL YALL.
SO BASICALLY THE WHITE GIRL CALLED THE BLACK GIRL A N WORD WHRN SHE RAN INTO HER BY MISTAKE AND THE GIRL SYARTEF SWINGING ANF LITERALLY PICKED THE WHITE ONE UP AND LITETALLY THREW HER ACROSS THE GRASS.