XV.

Felix sat at the table hyunjin sitting next to him while jisung was across hyunjin and so from there a organized space. "So, have you told him." Seungmin asked. Reminding hyunjin. Felix looked up from his plate, playing with his food with a golden spoon, it clearly was real.

"No.. why do you want me to tell him so bad?" He asked. "Because it's better than too keep secrets." Minho budded in. Playing with the food as well on his plate. Tilting his head at jisung who stared directly at changbin. The whole thing was a mess.

"Why do you look at me?" Jisung asked,"I don't know why would I? Got something to hide?" He chuckled, setting his fork down. Seungmin planted his head on his fist watching them. "What is he talking about?" Felix asked,"nothing just eat." Jisung mumbled, patting the boys head.

"It's not like I haven't figured it out, he smells like you." Jisung clinched his fist under the table. "Could you please not cause a scene." He said calmly, changbin looked at jisung, sighing huskily. "You switch for my brother now?" He stood up, grabbing the rather red drink infront of him.
Taking a sip.

"Maybe because your brother is better." Jisung stood up as well. Seungmin sipped his drink, giggling devilishly. "Doesn't mean you get to be passed around like that does it?"
He smirked. Knowing what he was doing, he knew what would hurt jisung and would wouldn't. They had talks al the time, jisung telling him everything about him. His weaknesses and strengths, so he's turning it around against him.

"And what about you felix.."

He asked.

"Hm?" Felix hummed. Looking up, he didn't want to be a apart of whatever drama. You could tell hyunjin didn't like this, he glared at minho but didn't say anything. "I-I don't know.."
Felix stuttered. "Aish.. how boring."
Hyunjin clinched his fist but he let I go feeling Felix's hand touching him.
"Why are you doing this? You're acting like such a jerk." Jisung said.

"All of you can go to hell.." He mumbled, excusing himself out of the room. Slamming his drink on the table, glaring at them all before walking off to his own bedroom.

Jeongin adjusted his watch looking at the time. Reading the clock. Chan was a hour late. Jeongin sighed, looking around, maybe he just wasted his time, like always, no relationships worked with him. They always ended quickly or just left for no reason. He just wanted someone to give him affection and not just walk out on him for no reason.

He wanted someone that cared.

He felt his eyes water, noticing it was almost 1 hour and 30 minutes. Ignoring these tears, he formed a sweater paw and wiped his Eyes. Grabbing his bag. Jeongin changed for chan but would chan do it for him? He planned to have a study date since they got together only yesterday.

"Maybe he'll.." jeongin paused. Feeling his phone vibrate frequently.
A smile forming on his face, it was Chan,"hey?" He asked, "hi, sorry I can't come." He sounded as if he was drunk, his words sluring excessively.
"Oh.. um, that's fine, I'll just set it up next week."

"Hm."He hummed, it became silent after that. Jeongin bit his bottom lip hearing the sound of a phone hanging up on the other end. He didn't even get to say I love you.

________________

Sorry for the next chapter

But im not sorry 🤤🤤