I.

"You should have just let me kill him, it's a waste I'm fucking starving." Hyunjin heard, he held back chan who was resisting the erge too kill the small blonde boy that was unlocking the door too his apartment. "Don't he smells..." hyunjin stopped, he slowly let out a
Inhale he held in. "Sweet." He finally let out.

Hyunjin had never smelt that smell before. It was a rose smell, with hints off cleaned strawberries. No human smelled like the blonde under neath them, he entered his apartment closing the door behind him.

"Sweet?" Chan asked,"yes, he smells good." Chans eyes looked away from hyunjin and back too the door the younger entered through. Hyunjins hands released Chan, not being able to smell the blondes scent anymore
Meaning he was far enough into his House not be tracked. "What does that mean?"

"I don't know, he smelt good, as if I was attracted to it."  Chan pursed his lips, confused by the red head beside him. Hyunjins body turned too the light pole his eyes lowering. He couldn't get it out of his head, the scent of strawberries, rose, and more scents. Now he couldn't get the blonde out of his head.

"Boss wants us home."

Hyunjin heard behind him.

The two turned around, looking at minho. "Can't believe you brought us here just too sit and wait for you to get done fucking the guts out of your boyfriend." Hyunjin mumbled walking past minho. The two hated eachother, it was very obvious. Minho turned around watching hyunjins back side, a scoff biting the inside of his cheek.

"What the hell is your deal?"

"Can you guys not? People will hear, you two are so immature." Chan pushed past the two of them, excusing there arguing. There it was, the same smell. "Fuck.."He mumbled, clinching his fist so he didnt imdetially drag his teeth into the blonde. He didn't even have too look to know it was him.

"What's wrong with him?" Minho asked. "He may have found a human crush or something." Chan said in minhos ear. "That's why his veins are popping out?" Minho chuckled, crossing his arms.

"Can you guys shut up?" Hyunjin growled, he ran too the edge of the building jumping off too the next leaving the others shocked by his mood change. Minho and hyunjin barely got along, they had there little smile-and-bow combination too eachother, but it was all fake..

But as hyunjin walked down the pavements, the sun starting too come up. He had to go to a human school today, he was determined too find the sweet smelling boy. He could tell he was a high-schooler the scent of
The uniform smelling like other humans, it also said his name on the name tag but he walked to fast too see it.

He slowly smirked.

I will find you, blondie.

_______________

welcome to my short chapter book
I need a new hyunlix book — I'm feeling more motivated after seeing the teaser for "ODDINARY"
but this is a vampire fic ♡

warnings :
- mentions of blood
- violence
- angst
- laungauge
- smut <3

_________________

Enjoy