XXV.

Hyunjin sat on the edge of the building, his legs hanging off. His feet swinging, his teeth were out grazing his tongue onto the sharp part. Smelling the scent of The blonde behind him. He must have climbed up from the stairs, he kept his head lowered til he saw hyunjin who was propped up on the edge his hand holding the grand and his legs out as if he couldn't die from falling.

"Hyunjin i.."

He stopped, not saying another word, he couldn't figure out what to say. He blinked a little bit, watching hyunjin stand up slowly. The wind blowing through his bright red hair that glistened in the moonlight. "I can't fucking believe you."He said.

Felix backed up a little when he came closer. The leather that he was wearing on his skin was shiny.
"Hyunjin please, what happened was an accident.." Felix said softly. "Does it look like I believe your lies, your just sex hungry and couldn't care enough about me like I do you. I've never felt emotion for a weak humans like you."

"Hyunjin I like you more, everything you say to me it makes me feel happy and I don't know how to explain it.. I'm sorry." Felix mumbled,
The words grumbled in hyunjins head, he couldn't figure what he was saying. Thinking it was just lies. "Don't fucking speak to me." Hyunjin said.

He looked at Felix's eyes, shooting the immense glares to him. Giving no mercy to felixs emotions at all. He laughed, his hands sliding in the leather pockets of his jeans.

"I hate how you hurt me Lee felix."

Felix's eyes streamed slowly with clear tears, falling down his face and down to the building pavement. He turned around quickly noticing hyunjin had left. "Hyunjin? Hyunjin?!" He yelled, running to the edge seeing no one. Where did he go was the questions stuck in Felix's head. He began to break down, his eyes blurring at the tears in his eyes.
He slid down the small wall on the building his breaths choking out.

He sobbed, crying his eyes out.
How would this end up like this, maybe he was just 'sex' hungry.
Thinking of the moments they had. But maybe he was being dramatic, maybe hyunjin still loves him. Maybe
He doesn't.

"You look beautiful."
Hyunjin said softly, his fingers brushing the boys hair over his ear.

"Do I? I never thought."Felix asked,
Hyunjin was behind Felix, holding his waist. His eyes showing affection, yet his hands showing lust, rubbing his
Waist and down to his thighs.

"You should, the blonde suits you."
Felix chuckled, looking around at
Hyunjins face. Smiling at him as well,
"Why did you dye your hair red?"
Felix asked. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, looking up at himself in the mirror. "I was born with it."

"Really? That's rare."
Felix said, running his fingers through
Hyunjins hair, giving the top butterflies. Felix adjusted his shorts that sat on his exact waist line, his shirt hovering over it showing some of his toned abs on his stomach.

While hyunjin wore some sweatpants
Wearing a muscle tank top as well,
Every movement he did showing his muscles, flexing them by accident when he opened a door or hugged Felix.

Felix felt lucky.

Hyunjin walked into the mansion they shared. Hearing his mom call his name, making him stop. "Honey?" She asked,"where have you been?" Hyunjin looked at seungmin whose arms were crossed, minho sitting on the stairway. His eyes narrowed,"no where, just out." He grabbed the stairway, headed towards minho who was grinning at him noticing his mad visiuals. Hyunjin grabbed the older throwing him to the floor.

Alarming the rest of the house, changbin stepping out of his room for a moment. His head set in from his game. "You fucking lunatic. Fucking my boyfriend." Although, him and felix weren't together, he felt as if they were sharing moments a couple would have.

"Not my fault your boyfriend enjoyed my dick.." hyunjin picked him up slamming his back against the wall. Holding up his fist. Yet minho blocked it, kicking him off, making him wince in pain. "Seriously hyunjin grow up and realize Felix doesn't love you."

He grabbed the boys hair pulling him up off the floor as if he was an object. "Realize." He mumbled, letting hyunjin down with a plop.
He's right. Hyunjin mumbled.

Let's see how this goes?..

________________

To be continued =]