XXXIV.

Minhos hands traveled around Felix's body. Touching the blank canvas with his lips. The small closed off moan in Felix's mouth from minhos hands that
Covered the boys mouth."You wouldn't want anyone to hear would you?" Minho spoke softly.

Felix shot up from his matress, looking around quickly, sweat trinkled down his forehead hastily when he looked beside him. His brain was messed up ever since the moment. He couldn't understand why he couldn't let the moment go in his mind. He knew some of his human side was still there. It was around 2 am. He knew hyunjin was at work with his brothers doing something stupid probably.

Felix felt his head was burning. He hated it, it was like a very bad headache he felt every day, at the same time. He stepped his feet on the floor traveling to the kitchen, holding his head, a wince everytime he opened his eyes to look at the lights.

He stumbled around looking for some pills. He heard a small sigh, he only jumped. Looking at hyunjin who held a clothe to the boys head. Moving his fingers away from his face. "Me and minho figured things out." Felix found this odd how his voice was trembling. He never did this. It was like he was holding back something.

Felix smiled at his boyfriend.

"Really? So you don't feel mad at him anymore?"

"Ah.. a little, not forgetting about it."
Felix swallowed a little when hyunjins hand moved to felixs waist
Squeezing the part slowly."Hyunjin.." Felix said slowly. The words falling from his lips, when hyunjin kissed his neck. This didn't feel real at all.
Felixs eyes locked behind hyunjin noticing a man, this man looked incredibly familiar.

"Felix.. wake up.."

Felix heard in his ear.

"What?"

Felix asked.

Felixs eyes opened, looking around at 7 men who stared at him curiously
"How much did he drink?" He heard.
He looked at chan who said these words. He leaned over felix who Barly opened his eyes. "Yah, don't touch I got this." Hyunjin said, he leaned down at Felix's face smelling him slowly.

"He smells like vodka with.." hyunjin raised an eyebrow. "Can't interpret it." Jeongin who was looking at chan only,"hyunjin bring him to my room."

"What? – Why am I here?"

Felix asked.

"Aak questions later baby."

Hyunjin gave him a small kiss smiling at him.

Jeongin stood infront of them both glaring. It was gross witnessing this stuff. Hyunjin walked around Felix and out of the door with the rest of them. "So, blondie." Jeongin asked. He leaned down. "Whose side are you on."

"What?"

"You know, there's two of us, vampires and werewolves. Hyunjin didn't tell you about that one did he?"

Felix looked at jeongin clearly concerned.

"Well while you were drunk, they came and attacked us, looking for you specifically. So, we wonder what do you have to do with it?"

Felix shook his head.

"I-I don't know, I'm only half of what you are –"

"And what's the other half?"

Felix only stared at jeongin, looking into his eyes that glowed with confusion. "H-Human, I don't know."
Jeongin hummed, he sat back up from sitting next to Felix. "If they come back.." jeongin started. "You're dead."

"Dead? Why is that?"

"Because, I know those men. They use you." Jeongin mumbled In such aggression. His finger pointing specifically at Felix's soft chest.

What was the other half?

______________

hi :)

Slow updates I know
But, it gave me time for knew drama  ;)