XXVII.

Felix fixed his hair. Looking in the school bathroom, today was hell, jisung wasn't here and the whole school knew about the drama. All because of minho. Felix knew he couldn't do anything to minho, due to the fact minho was more powerful than he was.

Felix felt someone behind him, he looked in the mirror seeing know one. Still hearing the breathing though. He turned a little bit his hands escaping to the edge of the sink. Seeing hyunjin standing there. He looked more stone cold than usual.

"Ah." Felix moved out of the way, giving hyunjin space. They acted as if they were strangers. Felix knew it was too late to speak to him, he noticed hyunjin struggling with the soap. "Do you need help? Hyung?"
Felix asked.

"No, especially not from you."

Felix's hopeful smile disappeared when he noticed hyunjins reflection not showing up. He narrowed his eyes when hyunjin wiped his hands walking away from the mirror.
Felix looked at hyunjins back side as he walked.

His heart stung watching hyunjin walk away as if there strangers, or most of all enemies.  Hyunjin walked down the hallway his hands shoved in his pockets. He felt anger ball up when he seen minho walk past him, walking with some random guy, his arm around him.

What had there lives become? Watching jeongin stare at chan from the cafeteria table being alone while Chan was hugged up on some random girl. Hyunjin didn't know it but Felix watching hyunjin all the time, it was stalkerish but it was love. Jisung being at home and calling changbin not once but twice maybe even three times.

Crying his eyes out because of an incident. Minho preying on weak humans for desires and love,
Jeongin looked over at the small group of boys noticing them staring once agian. He knew all of them, he just didn't know they were friends.

No body knew them yet they were slowly becoming popular. Jeongin felt there eyes, specifically one, his name was San, Choi San, his parents were powerful. Being big ceos.
The only way jeongin could leave was by passing the group of guys to get to the bathroom.

He sighed, going to the small corner trying to get out quicker yet he heard words. "Nice ass..." He slowly looked back at San who was smirking biting his lip. "No." Jeongin simply said.
He stopped in his tracks seeing chan hand and hand with some girl. He sighed,"Fine come on."

Hyunjin watched everything go down from 2 tables over. Watching pitying jeongin. But he couldn't say anything. He looked around At the tattoos on one guys arms, they were symbols not good ones either. On the wrist all of them contained such marks.

"What?" Changbin asked. "Nothing, those guys, there wrist." He bobbed his head towards them, leaning his chair back his hands in his pockets.
Changbin followed. Seeing the interesting group. "I say we go ask them and why they like to do this to jeongin."

_________________

Updated in a church bathroom cuz I'm an atheist 🥺🤌