XVIII.

That's how it was.

Jeongin woke up early in the morning getting ready for a guy who cared nothing about him. Fixing his hair, his outfits, wearing more showy peices of clothing. He became more comfortable around chan than expected. Everyone noticed this. They walked hand and hand together in the hallway.

Jeongin brushed his hair looking In the mirror. "You got this.. he loves you remember?" He reminded. Although it was fake, everything was. He walked out to chans car, holding a small thing of lunch with the same note he would fine bottled in the trashcan as well as the food he would make, spending his time to pack.

"Hi baby."  Jeongin smiled, Handing him the box of food, yet Chan rolled his eyes, setting in the back seat.
"I was wondering if we could go somewhere today? Since your always busy.." jeongin said. Buckling himself up. "What did i say about you calling me baby.. I'm not your baby."

Jeongin bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Sorry I forgot.." He mumbled,"I usually don't forget too much—" Chan glared making him stop. He put his hands on his lap, fiddling with his thumbs. "You talk to Much."

Jeongin heard.

He sighed. Looking out the car window, noticing people passing by, couples taking photos, giving eachother hugs even one with a child walking with them. "That could be us? They look like a cute couple right?"

But chan didn't respond.

"I'm sorry agian." Jeongin said. Slumping back into the seat. Chan looked at him for a moment, pulling into the student parking place. "Don't even look at me, i don't feel like dealing with rumors. " jeongin got out as well, walked beside chan.

"Bathroom in 50 minutes, sharp."

He said walking away to his friend group, whilst jeongins were all watching him, in pure silence. They all looked at him as if he was stupid,
"Hi guys." He smiled,"are you and chan dating?" Felix asked. "Yes, it'd great."

"You've gone crazy." Hyunjin said. But Felix shoved his elbow in hyunjins ribs making him flinch.
"Shut up."He grumbled. "No, chan loves me. I'm sure of it, he's told me.." He thought about it,"once."  He smiled.

"Jeongin what's gotten into you, seriously he obviously doesn't love you, he flirts with other guys all the time."

"No, he doesn't." Jeongin frowned,
"You guys are funny." He said soon after, skipping away, he was blinded.
"He's gonna get so heart broken, its terrible." Felix said. "Maybe he is, but he just doesn't want to admit it."

"He's to.. happy." Hyunjin gossiped with them.

Jeongin walked down the halls, looking at the locker numbers
Until he found chans class watching him throw away the food he made. Not even bothering to read the cute letter. "Channie?" Jeongin asked.
"It's good if you eat, I spent hours making it yesterday."

Jeongin slid into the deskn infront of chan, minho being beside him and changbin beside jeongin. "Hm."
Chan hummed, grabbing his phone.
"Do you not like it? I can do a different recipe?" He grabbed his notebook, going through things to find it.

"Jeongin go."

"What?" Jeongin asked softly, looking at minho who was glaring at him. Chan laughing a little. Why did this hurt? "I said fucking go, all you do is annoy him." 

"No, he loves me." Jeongin said confidently, the whole class ooed in an annoyed tone, making chan stand up face close enough to jeongins face where he grabbed the boys wrist dragging him around the campus til they reached a bathroom, throwing him against the wall to where it hurt.
Jeongin held the weak spot that was made.

"O-ow.." He mumbled,"why the hell would you say that shit infront of everyone, I don't love you jeongin, neither will I ever love you.." jeongin looked at chan, grabbing his own wrist the bleeding from hitting the side making him bleed.

Chans eyes widened closing his mouth. He couldn't. He grabbed the boys shirt pulling him closer by his wrist. His hands touching the blood of the younger. Putting it to where it surrounded his face. The smell smelling so good.  He sunk his teeth into the flesh of jeongin making him
Wince even harder feeling as If his heart was slowing down, his breaths hitching.

"Chan.." He said slowly trying to push him off. But everything seemed in slow motion, his eyelids closing more than slowly. He fainted chan stopping his process, when he fell letting him go. It shouldn't kill him.
He thought.

____________________

Hey I feel like this story isn't as good anymore.

Opinions?