XXIII.

Felix threw the ball towards jeongin, lazily considering he didn't want to do this. He felt eyes on him. Which wasn't the best feeling, he couldn't figure out who it was. He looked across the dome field, seeing there was no one but a couple guys playing soccer. "Something wrong?"

"No, just distracted, i didn't get much sleep last night."

"Ah." jeongin mumbled. Felix's attention was taken too someone else across the field, jeongins as well, they looked new. They seemed to be walking in slow motion, one looking at jeongin with a smirk. "Jeongin? I see you've made a friend." Jeongin froze. Looking at the man, there were 7 others behind him.

One looking at Felix as if he was a snack or something,"not acting strong like last night are you?"
Jeongin shivered, his eyes glaring.
"Go away." Jeongin said. The man seemed to crack up as if it was a joke. "I'll see you soon then baby."

"Baby?"

Felix asked.

Watching them walk away across the field. "Don't worry about it, me and him hooked up last night and now he won't leave me alone." Jeongin threw the ball a bit more aggressive, Felix catching it but almost touching his face. "You seem to care about it."

"Why should I? After chan I'm just gonna go back to switching to different guys til it kills me." Felix listened. He looked over at minho who was arguing with hyunjin as always, switching between guys til it kills me. He thought. He sighed, sitting on the grass, planting himself to look at the sky.

Jeongin watching with a raised eyebrow. "You okay?" "Yeah you just sound like your life is going well."
Jeongin couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, judging by Felix's tone maybe he was being sarcastic.
"Yah, how's hyunjin?"

"He's good. We did have a small argument yesterday." He confessed.
"About?" Felix shrugged. "Nothing much." The two looked at the sky.
Felix looking to his side at hyunjin who was looking back at him. Sticking out his tongue as if he was a child.

Felix got up quickly running to the older,"Yah, what was that for?!" He slapped the boy on the shoulder threatening to hit him agian. "Nothing! Let me go!" Hyunjin laughed, grabbing the boy aggressively, pulling him closer in a
Playful matter.

"Let's go on a date tonight, after this class."

Felix came to a stop. Looking at the hopeful boy infront of him. Yet he remembered minhos words. He couldn't break hyunjin like that. He would feel bad forever. Why did he let minho do that anyways, he felt stupid. There little Secret causing so much, he should have known how minho was. Being a weird guy from the start. Yet he thought thought and jisung were together but it seems now minho doesn't care. All the nights jisung would come home with dried tears or sometimes just tears. His smile would dissappear and he would be in his room all day and not Say a word. His grades began to drop lowly and concerning.

He was also only happy with minho..

But then He met changbin. He seemed a bit.. Better? but something was off.

Felix blinked looking at hyunjin, his smile fading. "What time? Specifically?"

"After this class, directly after." Hyunjin said, continuing,"I'll pick you up and —" Felix quickly shook his head, his eyes lowering. "I can't, I'm sorry, my mom wants me home to eat dinner with her, she wants to talk and stuff." He lied.

Hyunjin also came to a stop, his smile lowering to a straight face. Yet he still gave signs of forgiveness. "Ah, okay, that's alright." He let go of Felix's hands. "Hyunjin I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I already said it was."
His tone was a bit more aggressive this time, making Felix back up a little. "Sorry. I gotta go now."
Felix felt someone behind him, pulling him closer, he felt as if everyone else disappeared when he turned around to look at minho who was smirking.

"I'll meet you there.. baby."

Felix's eyes darkened, yet he tolerated it, he sighed, hyunjin was long away down across the field. People were slowly leaving as well, the bell for the end of class signaling them.

_______________

It has to end up like this.🧍🏽‍♀️