XVI.

"Aish.. he's so annoying."

Chan mumbled, setting his phone down, he drank his drink, looking around the bar. "Then why are you dating him?" His friend asked, a laugh. "I get bored with my life,"he continued,"it's fun playing with weak humans and there emotions."

Chans phone buzzed making him roll his eyes. He looked at the message, seeing of course it was from jeongin reading the words. "I love you" with a small heart. He closed his phone
Not responding to anything.

He grabbed his bottle of beer, taking it outside the bar. Opening his car keys. He was slightly tipsy not enough to wreck his car though. He started thinking about jeongin, which was rare. How much the boy cared for him, maybe he was being a little selfish but what has anyone done for him? Hurting people was his favorite thing to do. So they could taste what it's like to get hurt millions of times.

He pulled into the driveway of his home preparing to see the annoying boy who was his boyfriend. Opening the door with a small key twisting it to the side. Jeongin was sitting at the table of the kitchen, playing with his thumbs. "Hi, I missed you." Jeongin ran to him wanting to give him a hug, he held his arms out yet Chan walked straight past him, going to the bathroom.

"Chan?" He asked, softly. "What?"
His eyelids were barely open, looking at jeongin, he looked hurt clearly, he was wearing chans shirt that almost hit his lower thighs but It was tied back a little bit. Wearing short shorts that made chan slowly look him up and down a smirk.

"I was wondering if you wanted to
Watch a movie with me.." He smiled cutely. "Yeah.. I'll watch one." He smirked looking at him. "Really?"
The two of them had such different visiuals of what they would do. Yet one was more loveable and the other was lustful.

"Hm, of course."

Jeongin giggled, he ran some fingers through his hair and sat on the couch crissed crossed on the pillows. Grabbing a simple squishmellow to cuddle while Chan was gone.  Blushing, so maybe he does love me, well he is my boyfriend right? Of course he loves me. Jeongin thought, the good thoughts filling his head when chan sat back down on the couch, pulling jeongins body closer to him.

"What should we watch?"

"I don't know, I'm not on a t.v alot, cutie."

Jeongin flipped through the shows and kdramas on the app. Seeing a good looking one. "How about this?"
Jeongin asked, looking back at chan, but chan was looking at jeongins thighs, staring down at them. He noticed this, his smile fading. "Chan?"

He pursed his lips and just pressed play, not letting him speak. He felt chans eyes burning through him.
Jeongin turned around a smile, he was always smiling, he never stopped after he met chan, chan made him happy. Without chan he wouldn't know what he would do.

He leaned in giving him a kiss, then another. And one more, until they began making out, pushing eachother roughly. Yet, jeongin didn't want this. Chan moving his lips to touch the bare canvas of jeongins neck only to be stopped. "S-Stop.."He mumbled.

"Why?" Chan asked, "I just want you to cuddle me." Chan scoffed, he got up rolling his eyes under his eyelids,
"Wait! Baby!" Jeongin Yelled, he ran after chan looking at him,"how fucking boring can you be?" He asked.

"B-Boring?" Jeongin asked, feeling his heart pound with sadness. "Yes, Dammit, I can't do anything with you besides kiss you, I don't want to just
Kiss I want more." Jeongin looked at him, his hands coming to the front of his shirt, looking away. "You're mad at me.. because I just want you to hold me.." He mumbled.

"Yes." Chan said, his tone being aggressive.  "And falling for me, when you never knew my dating history or past is so fucking stupid of you, you're so easy to trick." He yelled in the boys face. "But you said you loved me.." jeongin asked, his eyes slowly filling with tears once agian.

Chan only looked at him, rage filling him. While jeongins legs wanted to fall hearing this. He got to attached agian didn't he,"Chan don't leave me, please I'll do anything I can't have you leave it hurts.." He said, his eyes falling with small drops of tears as he hugged the older. "Anything?"

"Yes, I'll do anything, I'll let you have sex with me whenever you want just please don't leave.. I love you so much."

"Deal."Chan smiled, hugging him back as if he cared for him. "Starting tomorrow on Monday, when I text you, you come as soon as I say, and if you dont I'll leave you." Jeongin nodded,"t-thank you.." Chan ruffled the boys hair.

This hurt.

________________

Next chapter is also a side ship chapter <3 then it'll be more about hyunlix :)