"Mani, your coffee" she forwarded the mug as Manisha took it with a smile.

"So how's life going??? I heard aunty and uncle are coming too???" she asked as Tiasha nodded.

"Well it's Siddhi Di's baby shower after four days and maa and papa and even daadi and bua and her family everyone are coming on Thursday"

"Ohh I see. Ahhh girl, you will return back to Mumbai then. We will miss you" Manisha pouted as Tiasha looked at in a awe and side hugged her.

"Mani that I am going back to Mumbai doesn't mean we will loose touch love"

"Hey love haa??? Well your husband would kill me and I am not going to die so soon" Manisha faked a fear as Tiasha chuckled.

"Oh please shut up Mani. It's not like that" she huffed while Manisha scoffed.

"Tell this to someone else" she then looked at her and held Tiasha's hand in hers, "Tiasha, I know we all just tease you all and that's all a joke and funny part. Yet on a serious note believe me, believe me Tia that guy is slowly slowly, with baby steps coming out of his shell. Well that's only and only because of you. Also he is falling for you too"

"Manisha I don't owe any credits. I believe he himself is trying so it's possible. Else no one can force anyone to do anything. Also talking about falling for me, I don't know"

"But still it's also after your entry in his life. Else the man who was always used to be in himself only, now see is so free with everyone. Maybe everyone is right Tia, maybe you are right. He is not heartless, it's just he stopped using his heart. He doesn't believe in love because he never experienced it. Tiasha you both found gems in life and I know, I know maybe you all will face many awkward moments, tough phase in life, happiness, sadness, smiles and tears and everything, yet only one thing I will ask you, no matter what, don't leave her Tiasha, just don't leave her" a lone tear escaped Manisha's eyes as Tiasha too looked at her emotionally.

His friends were indeed his family

"I wish I could stay Manisha but maybe our destinies are tied together only for a year" she thought breathing air as she held back her tears.

"You say right Tia that only the one who looses his loved ones knows what it feels to leave all alone, I know that's the reason maybe Neil can understand you so much. Tiasha with only one request I have to you. He was always left alone dear and maybe that's why he accepted that loneliness only. Well that's what I only heard about him but I don't know anything else, yet I can tell you he also lost someone in life whom he loved like anything. She.......she was the one who also brought a little happiness in his life but I tell you Tiasha, you are the one for whom he knows what's life is. Priyadarshini taught him what love feels like and is when he will fall in love but you are the one who is making him feel the same" Manisha said while long ago, Tiasha was already lost in her thoughts when she heard he lost someone in his life.

Hearing that, several thoughts clustered in her mind, tying a complex knot and she was completely oblivious of the surroundings.

"He lost someone in his life. Who's she???" a lone tear escaped her eyes unknowingly and for a moment her heart suddenly felt heavy when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Tiasha" she looked up as her eyes met with the similar pair of jet black eyes as she looked at Neil who was looking at her, confused.
........

Neil's POV

After that day, suddenly there was an abrupt change of behaviour developed between me and Tiasha as we both never talked like we did before.

Though we never talked so much also yet we never acted as so awkwardly also