"Wah..."

As soon as the door opened, Siervian doubted her own eyes.

Obviously, the dome looked so small from the outside and she knew that she could have explored the entire place with just a few steps. However, the interior that she could see through the open door was so outstandingly vast.

"You can't leave my side today because it's dangerous, Siervy. Even though it doesn't look like that."

"Why?"

"There's a magic spell in place. If an unauthorized person comes in, they'll get lost. Once you're a little older, you can use your own mana to get out of the spell, but it's better to be careful for now."

She already expected that there would be a security spell in place, but she suddenly got scared. Even so, she had no plans of leaving her father's side anyway, so she was more determined.

Siervian made an effort to straighten her posture, then she nodded.

"Sebi is gonna be caweful."

[ Favorability: +100 ]

At that moment, so many status windows suddenly popped up in front of her eyes.

When she looked around in amazement, her little hand unconsciously tightened over her father's.

"Hm. You look scared. Don't worry."

"Okay."

What a weird reaction. She definitely showed her determination!

However as Siervian's hand was in his already anyway, she decided to let it slide. It made her feel relieved just holding his hand.

This was all because her young body was moving on its own, really.

"There's a space expansion spell inside the treasure room. However, that type of spell is now considered a forgotten magic."

"Ah..."

With her eyes sparkling, Siervian entered.

The treasure room, where all kinds of rare items were neatly displayed, was beyond her imagination.

Most of the information about the treasure room was kept hidden and thoroughly veiled, so this was all a brand new adventure for her.

"Over here are some of the first emperor's things."

"Uwah!"

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: I have a hunch that this must be what the thief was aiming for. The first emperor's personal items would be treated as extremely rare treasures wherever you go.

Siervian was also aware that the captured thief had died, so it was impossible to know what exactly it was that he tried to steal.

Just as she expected, she confirmed through looking at a lot of people's status windows that the treasure room really was the thief's agenda.

She looked around to see the treasures, and when she turned back and saw the emperor's new speculative thoughts, her curiosity was revived once more.

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: I wonder what it is. Maybe it's the most expensive mana stone of ice.

As Siervian read his thoughts, she inwardly shook her head. Then, she looked at one particular corner on the side.

'It's that one.'