"Thank you so much."

He lent a full smile before walking to his Hyungs. They immediately rambled him with kiddy tricks as soon as he got nearer that made him laugh.

"Hey, Don't ruin his mood!" Kris tap and grip his shoulders. He smiled at everyone.

"You look so handsome out there and I am telling you this honestly!" Chen stated.

Sehun just shake his head at their random acknowledgments as they walk to the make up room. He immediately grab his phone from the table before everyone does. He check if there was a message from Haeun.

Yes, he exchange numbers with her this morning before he took the kids the school. Fortunately, The twins went to school safe and unharmed by any possible cameras. It's also good to know that the shoot end sooner than he expected. Because he volunteered to pick the kids later after class.

"You seem so happy today, Maknae." Xiumin interfered. Everyone eyed him like waiting for his explanation.

"What do you mean?"

They all frowned at him. "It's too obvious, Maknae. Stop being undeniable."

"I'm not. I don't know what you're talking about."

Now, He's totally undeniable.

"You're not good at lying when your face says it all." Everyone conceded with Kyungsoo.

Sehun glare before having his seat at the couch. Suho shut the door of the room making them enclosed privately.

"Suho said you didn't have your ritual last night and you came home late." Kris started putting him in a hot seat.

"I was tired, Hyung. Of course i have to rest for the next schedule." Sehun then gape at the other leader. "Do you stalked me?"

"No. I was watching some movies." Suho answered fast taking away his doubts.

"Tell us some good reasons why you came late. You said you'd be home before ten."

Now, They're acting like an absolute guardian and he is the kid involve in the situation.

Ugh. Too much of having few parents.

"I enjoyed the party last night."

"And?"

He frown at their eagerness. "I guess that's it."

"We thought you're going to see your ex-girlfriend? She wasn't there last night?" Luhan already disappointed.

He laugh. "She was there."

"You told you still love her already? That's the meaning of that smile, Right?"

He hope so. But unfortunately, that wasn't the story.

Sehun shake his head making his Hyungs whine. He wanted to laugh at their responses when they haven't know the whole story yet.

"But I met my kids last night."

Everyone ceased and got silent. They stared at him bewilder of his message.

"We thought you were at the party?"

"I am."

"Then how did you-"

There eyes widen in enthusiasm making Sehun frown.

"Yah yah yah! Stop thinking weird thoughts. It wasn't like that."

"We haven't said anything yet. Stop being so defensive, Sehun." Kai smirk. Everyone laugh, except him.

"So how did you met your kids- wait. Kids?" Alarm consumed Baekhyun.