The boy almost raised his voice. The ends of his lip kept flinching downwards even while he kept them pressed together as tears dropping from his eyes increased.

Hoseok looked rather puzzled. We'll he understood he shouldn't ask a crying person if he was crying.

He sighed

" Stop it "

He just couldn't keep his attitude when he was too amused by yoongi's expression of trying to look angry while crying over random stuff.

' this is dangerous '

Is what he had in his head

Yoongi was getting more frustrated when he saw hoseok wasn't looking concerned while not even trying to stop him from crying which in turn led to more tears.

" It was my first time placing a flower on it, their grave. It was just a physical reaction. "

He moved his hand from the boy's chin to his cheek, whipping his tears which his thumb.

" Are you satisfied now? "

He said as he leaned closer to yoongi, hoping to for a kiss when the boy look like he calmed down.

When hoseok was inches away from meeting those twitching lips yoongi's eyes flowed with tears again.

" I- I'm sorry... "

Yoongi only cried more now, moving away from the other.

Hoseok groaned in confusion he didn't like the crying type because he could never figure out what was going on in their head and yoongi seemed to have picked up some hobbies.

" I forced ...you even i-if when you said you did't want to "

He sniffled as he kept talking in the of his flowing tears.

" J-just a bit- I'll sto- "

Yoongi whimpered when he suddenly felt a hand on the back of his head thinking hoseok was pissed cause he knew he never liked when someone cries.

Only for him to be pulled closer to hoseok and his face onto his chest.

" Exaggerating over a hand, when did you turn into such a cry baby? "

Hoseok's pov

I thought he'd stop the fountain once I hug him like usual but I guess I made a mistake because it seemed like I made it worse.

I couldn't take my eyes off him while he cried over whatever he had in his head while clenching onto my shirt.

After a while, I was relieved when it seems like he stopped cause I only heard sniffles so I stroked his head to get his attention.

" Done ? "

He was so out of it, that he just stared at me with puffy eyes and a strained nose. That's when I realised I was crazy enough to be turned on by his current face.

" Do you even remember why you've be crying ? "

" I- "

I couldn't help it, I used my hand which was still on the back of his head to pull him up slightly and reach his lips.

' salty '

I watched as he struggled to breathe through the kiss while putting on a pained expression, he's developed a habit of flinching when ever my tongue touched under his tongue.