Chapter 21

When I had finally arrived at the hotel I saw that meu doce (my sweet) was trying to leave. I quickly jumped out of the truck. Taking in her appearance. She looked beautiful,and the sneakers were a nice touch. I was able to get her back up to the room. When she mentioned punching a cow I admit I wanted to laugh,but I didn't. Her arguing with me only turned me on more. She surprised me by that,I like that she's not a pushover.

"Okay I'll stay." She smiles up at me,and then we kiss.

"Did you eat?" I asked her.

"Yes Rose bought  me some soup with that cheese bread."

"Rose?" I asked and she just smiles.

"Yes the woman downstairs. Did you eat?"

"Yeah a while ago though."

"Do you want me to see if there's any left?" She asks walking over to the phone. "No meu doce I'm fine. Come back, my lips miss yours."

"Only your lips?" She asked with a smile as  she walks back to me. Soon she was upon me and I take her lips again picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom. I wanted her badly. I stop at the foot of the bed putting her down. I touched the hem of her dress pulling it up and over her head revealing a barely there green bra and panty set. You could see everything. As I was taking her in. I caught myself salivating.

"Do you like it? I wanted tonight to be memorable since it'll be our last." I heard her small voice say. She sits there not looking sure of herself. If I'm being honest I like her innocence. It's refreshing.

"I like it very much,but you are beautiful either way. Now let's take it off." I say softly in her ear feeling her shudder. I kiss down her neck. Taking in her scent. The a hint of jasmine obstructs my senses. I'm lost in her. I unclip her bra cupping and kissing her beautiful mounds. "Lay on the bed  o meu doce." She does as told. I remove her panties. Taking in her treasure. She was already wet with anticipation,but that wasn't going to stop me from getting one last taste. I take my clothes off and she watches me intently. Once naked I crawl on top of her kissing her urgently like my life depended on it. She matches my energy. I break the kiss and we look at each other before I start to kiss down her body. Hearing her gasp only urges me on. Making my way down to her pussy. I licked and sucked it feverishly. Her sweet taste made me want more. I run circles around her clit feeling it become engorged. "Marcos I'm so close." She moans almost reaching her peak,and I could feel her pushing my head up when her climax hit.

"Marcos please I can't.." She moans out gyrating herself on my face. I let her pussy go with a pop. She laid there breathing hard trying to catch her breath. I start to kiss up her body reaching her lips once again. Letting my hand drift to her now sensitive clit. I know it's sensitive but I couldn't resist rubbing it.

"Marcos I need you please." Her plea sounds so urgent  she surprised me by grabbing my dick and rubbing it at her center.

"Ooh that's dangerous Melody. Let me put on a condom." I say with a groan. I'm quick to grab one from my jacket. Sitting up on my knees to put in on. I lay back over her and proceed to enter her slowly. She gasps taking me in inch by inch.

"Shit o meu doce do you mind that I get a little rough with you tonight?" I ask sucking on her neck. She didn't say anything. Melody just opened her legs wider for me. I take  her hands from around my neck and placing them above her head gripping them tighter. She watched me as I pushed in deeper. Her eyes fluttering close at the sensation. "Oh." she moans out. I swallow her moan putting her leg on my shoulder and proceed to pump hard giving Melody deep and long strokes. About ten minutes in I pulled out of her.

"Your finished?" She asked. I smile at the sound of disappointment in her voice. I lightly smacked her hip and gesture for her to turn over. She gave me a confused look then she listens,but then looks back  at me apprehensively. I pushed back in. Melody fell forward onto the bed. I held her hips in place. I pumped in and out until I felt my climax nearing. Melody was a moaning mess. Her screams of pleasure only made me go harder. My knees shook a little. I knew once I felt my orgasm it was gonna be mind blowing.