presentation practice

Start from the beginning

"But why are you here? We could have talked about this at home. And did you pay the fees you went for?"

"Yeah, I did, and I also met Taehyung there," she paused and turned back, taking seat in my chair. She must be heartbroken right now... I should accompany her, maybe that's why she came here.

Just then, an amazing idea popped into my mind. I ran towards her with my small steps and leaned on my desk. She raised her eyebrows at my actions.

"Will you attend a presentation? My presentation?"

"No! I came because I was bored... I didn't come here to get bored," she replied, relaxing in my director's chair as if it's her own office.

"It won't be boring! you know, I've been preparing this project for six months, and now it's time to present it to others... I'm very nervous about whether they'll approve it or not."

"Good luck, I guess. I'll be here wandering around, and if you don't like it, I'll go home."

I really want her to be around me, not because of any affection, but because she'll miss Taehyung if she's alone. And I know how much it hurts to miss someone whom we will never forgive.

"Okay, you can wander as much as you want, but first... will you listen to my presentation? I'll give you a demo here for practice."

"Why are you this nervous? You said you've been working here for three years, right?... Okay, fine! Let's hear you."

Her questions turned into statements, and I immediately gathered my notes to give her a proper presentation.

Sliding down the white screen to start the projector, I arranged everything.

She gave me a thumbs-up, and for a moment, I felt so melting. Okay, Hoseok, you can do this! Right now, there's just one person, but in real time... there will be more than 15.

I inhaled deeply to muster my confidence and started my presentation. Her light nod every few minutes assured me that I was doing well, and sometimes she raised her eyebrows in shock too.

I just hoped she would like my six months of hard work.

As soon as I stopped the projector, she clapped with an amazed expression. "If I were the head, there's no way I would reject this long-term profitable project."

"Really? Wait! Do you think Father will approve this? Y/N, if this gets approved, I will get a promotion, and you know what that means?"

I asked, holding back my excitement, hoping she would guess. "You'll get bonus, right?"

I agreed and added, "I'll also get a chance to afford a luxury house! We can move into that one... yay!"

She sprang up from her chair, and we excitedly hugged each other like kids.

I can tell she is happy about getting a new House, instead getting promotion. But whatever it is...

I was happy that she is happy.

______________________

(A/n: The small moments that bring them closer. 🤧)

Above gif is cursed, whoever see this gif get's possessed with lust demon and to lift this curse, that person have to read this story till the end or else they won't get the hobi water💀