Chapter 4: A Hero Is Born {Part 2}

Your's POV:
"I have zero star reviews because you didn't delivered the food!" Pigsy said to him in anger as MK was scared. "Huh... do I have to save him?" I asked myself as I copped out loud as they got their attention on me.

Pigsy's expression became shocked as he stared at me, while I was feeling nervous. He came closer as he looks at me up and down until breaking the silence.

"MK! Where did you find this woman that does not have yellow skin!? Even, what are those things on her hands too?!" Pigsy said as he grabbed a hold of my hand, why are you pointing at my fingers. "Those are my fingers for my hand, Mr Pigsy" I said to him as trying to be nice until three of us saw MK run inside the Pigsy's restaurant.

"I'll tell you everything after, MK explains everything what happened" I told him as we went inside until I saw MK talking to Mr Tang, who is eating ramen noodles.

"The Demon Bull King is back! The legend is real! He's here to destroy our home!" MK said as he was panicking. "MK! Calm down. The legend is not real" Mr Tang said as he was eating the noodles, while he looks away from him.

"Oh boy... MK. Show him the proof of Monkey King's staff, you are holding" I said to MK as the staff became long and destroyed the table. Then Mr Tang had stars in his eyes as I was trying not to laugh because his expression was priceless.

"It's Monkey King's staff! I knew it was real!! I thought the legends were never real!!" Mr Tang said as I trying so hard not to laugh but I failed

"It's Monkey King's staff! I knew it was real!! I thought the legends were never real!!" Mr Tang said as I trying so hard not to laugh but I failed. "Oh my god! Your face is so priceless!!" I said to him as Mr Tang face became red, while staring at me.

"Who is that beautiful woman..?" Mr Tang asked as he was still red. "That's Y/N. She fell out of the air out of nowhere" MK said as I waved at him.

"Wait a minute! Why do you have Monkey King's staff??" Mr Tang asked as he was very confused. "Okay, then. If Monkey King's staff is here? Where's that demon punk?" Pigsy asked as he was curious.

"He's in the shoe store" Me & Mei said at the same time as MK, Pigsy & Mr Tang were shocked. "What?!" They said as we looked at Mei's phone.

"This is going to be bad..." I said to them as we watched the video until Demon Bull King started to cause chaos.