MK Ending

Your's POV:
MK was training with WuKong as I was busy cleaning our laundry. We have a daughter named, Yue.

She was training so hard so she could protect everyone she cares and loves. Even, she was hoping she can meet Sun WuKong so he can train her too.

 Even, she was hoping she can meet Sun WuKong so he can train her too

"Yue. You should stop training. Come and help me put up the laundry" I said as I was doing the laundry. "But, Mom! When can I meet Sun WuKong?? I was training so long so Dad can take me with him!" Yue said as she sigh in sadness.

"It takes time. Your father will pass the staff to you, when he is retired from saving the world" I said to her as Yue turned to me. "It's a big responsibility to take, Yue. What's the time comes... you know you're ready" I said as I smiled warmly at her.

"Come on. Help me finish doing the laundry before your Da-!" "I'm home! Anyone there?" MK said as he came to the back garden, where we are.

"Dad! Welcome home!" Yue said as she tackles MK into a hug, while he laughs. "Hey, sweet! I'm glad to be home too!" MK said as I I was happy to get married to MK. My new life starts here with my new family, I just made.

🥢❤️The End❤️🥢