Chapter 40: Facing LBD

Nobody's POV:
In the City, everything was covered in ice as the people were trapped in the ice too.

"For as long as time itself. I've had this recurring dream" LBD said as show a vision of her destroy the world. "At first it's meaning was unclear. Now I know it was premonition the very moment" As she continued, while in the city was so quiet, like a ghost town.

"Where I finally achieved my ambition to perfect this imperfect world" LBD said as she was on top of the giant mech.

"The Samadhi Fire is the final piece of the game A true destiny has gifted me to complete my work" LBD said as she smiled evilly, while the fake Mayor was next to her

"Then allow me to retrieve it for you, my lady" Fake Mayor said as he was ready to do her orders. "No need. Fate will deliver it in time" LBD said until Y/N came out of nowhere as she landed on the ground.

Your's POV:
When I looked at LBD, I'm good took over as I glared at her in hatred. She cause so much chaos & destruction to the city.

"Your timing couldn't be more perfect, Y/N" LBD said as I still glared at her. "Lady Bone Demon... SunWuKong shouldn't have ended you from the past" I said to her in anger as I was ready to fight her.

"You still don't know, who you really are? Do you, Y/N?" LBD said as I was confused, what she's talking about. "Shut up! You don't realise what you done?! You took away two life's! You wanted to perfect this world?!" I said as I was about to attack her until the Fake Mayor wrapped his arms around me preventing me from attacking her.

"Wha?! What are you doing?!" I said as I struggle to break free from him. "I think it's time for you to know who you really are" LBD said until a pentagram appeared underneath me, while it's started glow really bright.

 "I think it's time for you to know who you really are" LBD said until a pentagram appeared underneath me, while it's started glow really bright

When first simple start to glow underneath me. I struggle so hard to break free from the Fake Mayor until everything went to darkness and, I was in a room.

"Huh... where am I?" I asked myself as I was looking around the room until I saw Lady Bone Demon holding a baby?? "Is this the past of the Lady Bone Demon?" I asked myself as I went closer to them. When I came closer, I looked at the baby until...
.
.
.
My eyes widen in horror. The baby of Lady Bone Demon, she was holding...

It was me! I was the baby meaning...
.
.
.
I'm the daughter of the Lady Bone Demon!

"NO! This can't be happening! I can't be!" I said as I backed away from her, while breathing heavily. Then I hear her voice behind me.

"Destiny cannot be undone or stopped, Y/N. Welcome home my little Aurora" LBD said as I screamed in agony until everything went to darkness.