Chapter 22: The End Is Here {Part 2}

Your's POV:
I was at the city as I was looking for my friends, I then came across the Bull Clone army as they were acting like zombies.

"Get away from me! You zombie bull clones!" I said as I begin to attack them, while I was using magic and power too. "Eat shit! You idiots!" I said as I used A powerful attack to surround myself with a lightning tornado.

 "Eat shit! You idiots!" I said as I used A powerful attack to surround myself with a lightning tornado

While using this attack, I sent to all of the Bull Clones away from me, while I smiled happily of this.

"Wow! I'm be coming more stronger!" I said as I was feeling great. I then I saw location, where the Demon Bull King is. "*sigh in annoyed* The battle just begun now" I said as I want towards the direction, where DBK is.

 "*sigh in annoyed* The battle just begun now" I said as I want towards the direction, where DBK is

While I was heading towards the location, where DBK was. Bull Clones were trying to stop me but, I keep onto beating them up until they were knocked out.

"Man! You guys are a pain in my ass! Like literally!" I said until I made to my destination. I hear MK & the others at my distance as they were in the car. "They already on their way. I'll just fight DBK until MK gets here" I said as I jumped down into the hole until I landed on the ground.

"Demon Bull King!! Where are you?! You bitch! You're going to pay for hurting my friends! Even, everyone in the city too!!" I said as I was pretending it was all DBK but, I already know, it was Lady Bone Demon behind all this. "Where is he..?" I asked myself until I found DBK almost hurting Redson, while Princess Iron Fan protected him.

"What the-?! Y/N?! How did you-?!" Redson asked but, he was cut off by DBK as he turned to me. "You?!" He said as I can hear the other voice.

"Demon Bull King... I'm going to stop you until MK gets here!" I said as I used my power to send a another attack him.

 I'm going to stop you until MK gets here!" I said as I used my power to send a another attack him

DBK quickly blocked my attack as the big rock was slice by my attack instead. Redson was impressed of my improvement as Princess Iron Fan was shocked.

"You became stronger, little girl... but you're still no match for me!" DBK said as he begins to attack me, while I was dodging his attacks. "Crap! I forgotten is more powerful!" I said to myself, while I was still dodging.

"You're a foolish girl for coming here! Even, thanking you kind of beat me?!" DBK said as I was freaking out. "I'll make sure to end your life!!" He said as he started to charge at me, while I was dodging him still.

"I'm getting tired... I cannot keep this up forever!" I said to myself as I started to sweat a lot. "Y/N! Get out the way!" Redson said in a worried tone. I got confused until I realised, I got distracted as I saw DBK was about to stab me with his horn!

"Oh, no!" I said as I didn't have the time to move. I close my eyes ready for the pain until... nothing happened. I was confused, why did I feel pain. I open my eyes as I saw...
.
.
.
Aobing was front of me as he was stabbed by DBK's horn!

"AOBING!!" I screamed for him in terror as I punched DBK so hard, I sent him far away from us until he hit against the wall. I held Aobing in arms as I had a terrified expression.