✨Special✨

Nobody's POV:
"Man... today is very hot..." MK said as he was sweating a lot. "You said it, MK. Today is very hot" Sandy said as he was sweating more, than ever.

"Hey, Pigsy & Mr Tang? You guys, okay??" MK asked until they saw them lying down on the floor. "Stupid hot weather... I'm sweating a lot" Pigsy said as Mr Tang was about complain until both Mei & Y/N came, while they had excited expression.

"Guys! Guess what! Y/N had the best idea for our day!" Mei said as Y/N was blushing in embarrassment. "Really? What is it??" MK asked as he was very curious.

"Y/N's idea is! We should all go to the beach!!" Mei said as MK, Sandy, Pigsy & Mr Tang like the idea. They didn't went to the beach for a long time so they should go have fun. "Okay, then. We deserve to go to the beach after all" Pigsy said as everyone cheered in happiness.

"Great! Let me just invite our special guest to the beach so all of us can have fun!" Y/N said as she left to get or invite someone. "I wonder, who is she inviting?" Sandy said as everyone was very curious.

Y/N, MK, Mei, Sandy, Pigsy & Mr Tang made it to the beach as it was a very sunny day even, the beach view was beautiful too

"*Sigh in delight* A perfect day to have fun in the beach!" MK said excitedly as everyone agreed with him. Then out of nowhere, Monkey King came to the beach as he ride his cloud. "You said it, kid!" Monkey King said he landed on the ground, while his cloud disappeared.

"Monkey King?! What are you doing??" Mr Tang asked in excitement and confusion too. "Y/N invited me to the beach with you guys. So, yeah. I came here to have fun" Monkey King said as he had a smirk on his face.

"Okay, then... Y/N? Did you invite anyone else?" Pigsy asked as she had a nervous look. "Well..." Y/N said until everyone heard big stomping noise. When they turn around, they saw Demon Bull King, Princess Iron Fan & Redson are here.

"What the?! Y/N!! Why did you invite them?!" MK asked in shocked as Y/N gave them a smile. "What? They deserve to have fun! They should experience having fun together" Y/N said as Mr Tang broke the silence.