Chapter 18: Noodles or Death {Part 3}

Your's POV:
We watched the Spider Queen as I was struggling to get out from the spider web, I was trapped in. Even, we watched her making something too.

 Even, we watched her making something too

"Don't worry, Pigsy and Y/N. The kid is going to rescue us any minute" Tang said to us as the spider Queen broke the silence, while she heard them. "No is going to save both of you, sweet thing!" She said as she was putting the ingredients inside the big pot.

"Shows what you know! Our friend, Monkie Kid is probably already on his way!" Tang said as I realised, he just made a big mistake for saying that. "The Monkie Kid? *chuckles evilly* Why would he come and help you?" The Spider Queen asked as I stared at Tang.

"Well, I'm like a father figure. I think you better let us go. Before he comes and, uh... squish you with Monkey King's Legendary staff!" Tang said as he just screwed everything up for us now. "Hmm. Interesting. I'm afraid dinner will have to wait" She said as we were getting scared of her.

"We gotta get this place ready for company" She said to us as she left to prepare for the others. "Don't worry, guys. MK is not gullible to fell into one of her traps" Tang said as I was very worried of this.

"We need to find a way out of here before, our friends will be in trouble!" I said to myself as I was struggling so hard until A giant blast broke through the wall. I saw it was MK, Mei & Sandy.

"Pigsy! Tangy! Y/N!" Sandy said as they found us

"Pigsy! Tangy! Y/N!" Sandy said as they found us. Then Mei & Sandy were caught in the spider web as MK got scared. "Mei! Sandy!" MK said as he looked around for the enemy until he saw the Spider Queen.

"Don't tell me you're scared of spiders?" She said as Pigsy managed to get rid of the spider web on his mouth. "Kid! Run!!" Pigsy said as MK started to run away from the Spider Queen, while I watched them.

"No, no, no, no!! MK! He's in trouble! I can't see him getting hurt by her!" I said to myself as I continue struggling so hard to break free so J can save MK from the Spider Queen. I was getting so angry and worried for MK's safety until a weird summoning symbol applied underneath me as I was in the circle.