Chapter 30: The Plan

Lilith's POV:
I was still having those visions in my head as I saw the demon woman destroyed our home world, while the vision was keep on repeating in my head.

"I don't understand... Why did Y/N show me the future..?" I asked myself as I looked at my hand until I stared at the mysterious woman. "She has something to do with this in the future..." I said as I glared at her until I looked away from her.

"If I want to find answers... I must seek out for Y/N" I said as I left the layer, while I was making sure no one was following me.

Your's POV:
Me was telling Macaque everything, what's happening. Even, the Lady Bone Demon was back too.

"Wow... you save me in time, Y/N before I get kidnapped by them" Macaque said as I nodded at him. "It's not the time, Macaque. They took your item and we are running out of time too" I said as I was very worried.

"So? What's the plan to defeat the Lady Bone Demon? We already know she's very dangerous" Macaque said as he turned to me. "We just need to wait for someone to get here" I said as Macaque was confused.

"Umm... I don't wanna be curious. But, Who are we waiting?" Macaque asked until we both saw Lilith came as she landed on the ground, while she was in front of us. "I finally found you!" Lilith said as Macaque was shocked of this.

"Wha-?! Why is the spider version of you?!" Macaque asked in fear as he was hiding behind me. I was so shocked. Macaque scared of spiders! "Macaque? You're scared of spiders??" I asked him as I was trying not to laugh of this.

"Shut up! You don't understand! Those spiders are creepy! With those hairy spider legs and their butt! Even, they are poisonous too!" Macaque said until I burst out of laughter. "Oh my god! You're just like, MK! This is so priceless! I can't wait to tell WuKong about this!" I said as Macaque was turning red from embarrassment.

"Stop messing around, you idiots. I came here to find answers! Now answer me! Who is this Lady Bone Demon anyway?!" Lilith asked in annoyed as I turned to her. "Okay... take my hand so you can see the full past of the Lady Bone Demon" I said as Macaque hold my hand, while I was lending my hand to Lilith.

"You finally know what she's doing behind you and the others back" I said to her as Lilith finally grabs my hand until our eyes glowed F/C as we were seeing the past of the Lady Bone Demon.

When I let go their hands, Lilith was standing there in shocked as Macaque stared at her, while he was staying next to me.

"No way..." Lilith said in horror as she finally understands, what's going on. "Now, you finally realise? Everyone is in danger because you trust a mysterious woman? Yeah. That was a bad move" Macaque said as I quickly shut him up, while I was glaring at him.

"Is this, what she's doing?! Ending the world?! So... just want to be..." Lilith said as she stared at the sky until the sky became so dark. "Oh no... Lady Bone Demon just beginning to make her weapon!" I said in fear as Macaque was shocked of this.

"We don't have much time, then! We need to warn MK!" Macaque said as we were about to go until I saw Lilith looking at the direction where the Lady Bone Demon & Spider Queen is. "Lilith?! What are you doing?? We need to go get the others" I said to her as Lilith was still standing there.

"So... this is how it is... My Queen's destiny is... death" Lilith said until she had an anger look on her face. "I'm going to change this destiny... now I know what's my purpose..." Lilith said as me & Macaque were confused until she turned around and gave a warm smile too.

"Thank you for making me realise, Y/N... it's time for me to fulfil my destiny" Before I can stop her, Lilith move so fast as I tried to say something. "LILTH!! DON'T DO THIS!!" I said to her but, she was gone.

"Macaque! I'm going to tell you the plan, before it's too late! I need you to go and find MK & the others!" I said to him as Macaque was in shocked still but, he quickly replied.

"Okay, then. Tell me now so you can stop, Lilith"