Chapter 27: Revenge Of The Spider Queen {Part 4}

Your's POV:
Me & WuKong were running away from Evil version me named, Lilith. I don't know what happened but, I don't want to know!

"WuKong! Is MK? Or others are back to the ship?!" I asked him as we were dodging Lilith's attacks. "Yeah! We should be there!" WuKong said as we saw our friends were getting ready to go.

"Sun! They getting ready to leave!!" I said to them as we started to freak out. Even, the worst part is. Lilith was catching up to us too. "We have to jump, Y/N!" WuKong said as I looked at him like, he was crazy.

"Are you crazy?! What if we don't make it?!" I asked him as I was worried of this. "Do you trust me?" WuKong asked as I looked at him in confusion.

"What??" "I said, do you trust me?" "I-! Well-! Yes! I trust you!" "Then jump!!" WuKong said as we both jump off the edge of the Celestial Realm, while screaming in fear.

"We're going to die!!" I said to him as I was screaming still until we landed on Sandy's airship. "Oh... We... made it..." I said as I was terrified until MK tackled me into a hug.

"Y/N! You're okay! Even, you're not a spider anymore too!!" MK said in happiness as everyone was happy too. "I'm glad your back, Y/N. Also..." Redson said as I was surprised, he was with them. Then he turned to Sun WuKong as he glared at him too.

"WuKong! Can you explain me of, why did I see two Y/N?!" Redson asked him as everyone realised now. "Yeah! There was a spider version of Y/N! Who was chasing both of you!" Pigsy said as I turned to WuKong, while waiting for the answers.

"Um... well... I kind of used a powerful spell to... multiply Y/N but... I kind of separated her evil version out of her..." WuKong said as we were shocked, what he did. Then everyone begins to shout at him for his stupid action. I kind of feel sorry for him but, someone has to shout at him of his actions.

"WuKong never learns his lesson... doesn't he?" I said to myself until I saw Mei begin to shout at him so loud, I think she destroyed my eardrums.

 doesn't he?" I said to myself until I saw Mei begin to shout at him so loud, I think she destroyed my eardrums