Chapter 43: Final Battle!

Nobody's POV:
MK, WuKong, Nezha & Macaque were heading towards the giant mech. Meanwhile with Sandy, Tang, Pigsy, Mei, Redson & Spider Queen were head towards, where Y/N is.

"Will MK, WuKong, Nezha & Macaque can distract them?" Tang asked in a worried tone as the others turned to him. "They'll distract her & the Fake Mayor, while we get Y/N back" Pigsy said as they were looking for her until they found her inside the Crystal along with the four rings of the Samadhi Fire.

 "They'll distract her & the Fake Mayor, while we get Y/N back" Pigsy said as they were looking for her until they found her inside the Crystal along with the four rings of the Samadhi Fire

"Y/N?! What's happening to her?!" Sandy asked in a worried as the four rings of the Samadhi Fire were around her. "She's waiting for Lady Bone Demon's command" Redson said as he begins to punch the crystal ice to get to her.

"Guys... we got company!" Pigsy said as they saw the souls of the fallen minions of the Spider Queen. "This makes me want to destroy her even more!" Spider Queen said as Spider Queen, Tang, Pigsy & Sandy were ready to fight them.

"Redson! We'll hold them back so you can try communicate with her!" Sandy said as they begin to fight, while Redson starts breaking the ice glass containing Y/N.

Meanwhile with MK, WuKong, Nezha & Macaque. They were on top of giant mech as they were ready to fight Lady Bone Demon.

"You guys know the plan?" MK asked as he holds the staff tightly, while he was feeling nervous. "Yep. As long as she doesn't know what we're doing" Macaque said as they were ready until Lady Bone Demon appears in in front of them.

"We were expecting you. Destiny can not be undone. Nothing can prevent this happening" LBD said as MK, WuKong, Nezha & Macaque glared at her. "You're not going to end the world! We're going to stop you!" MK said as he was ready for this.

"Poor sweet child. You don't know what you're putting yourself into" LBD said until the soul of Lilith appeared in front of them, while the Mayor was here too. "Oh, no..." WuKong said as he doesn't like this at all.

"You remember her, Sun WuKong? The one who almost... oh, yes. Ended your life" LBD said as the soul of Lilith begins to attack WuKong, while Macaque & Nezha started to attack Mayor. "It's over for all of you" LBD said as Y/N's eyes open up, while activating the Samadhi Fire too.

"Y/N! No!" MK said in fear as Y/N was powering the giant mech with the Samadhi Fire. "I can finally fulfil my destiny!" LBD said as she lets the little girl, who she's possessing to be her host.

 "I can finally fulfil my destiny!" LBD said as she lets the little girl, who she's possessing to be her host