Chapter 14:  Duplicatnation {Part 2}

Your's POV:
I was walking down the street as I was planning on getting some ingredients for Pigsy. I was heading for the shops to get some vegetables and of other ingredients too.

"Why do I have a bad feeling..?" I asked myself as I was about to enter until I hear a big loud music? It was coming from... arcade place?

"Wait a minute

"Wait a minute... Mei told me, she and MK were going there..." I said myself as I decided to check her because I know, MK is working still. "Hey, Mei! How you d-!" I cut myself off as I saw... MK? Wearing weird clothes??

"MK?? Why are you here?? I thought you were working still" I said to him as I saw everyone was getting tired here

"MK?? Why are you here?? I thought you were working still" I said to him as I saw everyone was getting tired here. "Y/N! The party girl in the house!" MK said as I was so confused, what's going on until I realised.

"Oh shit... you're not the real MK. Your the Party MK!" I said to him as MK was confuse, what I said. "Y/N? What are you talking about??" Mei asked as I begin to explain everything to her until she finally understand, what's happening.

"Is this bad, Y/N..?" Mei asked in a nervous tone as I slowly nodded at her. "Mei! I'm going to help you escape, while I distracted Party MK. Go find the real MK! And hurry!" I said as I through Mei towards the exit until she escaped.

"Why are you being a party pooper, Y/N? Everyone's having fun here!" Party MK said as I was making sure I distracted him, while everyone was sleeping quietly so he doesn't notice. "Party MK! You have to stop this! You're causing a problem here!" I said to him as I saw everyone finally left.

"Jeez, baby girl. Stop being a party pooper. You're being like an old granny" Party MK said as my eyes widen in shocked.

Did. He. Just. Called. Me. An. Old granny?!?! He is so dead to me! I'm going to fuck him up for good!

"Oh... you just call me an old granny..? You're going to regret for everything! You bitch!!" I said to him in anger as I grabbed a microphone near by me. "Give me a beat, then!" I said to him as Party MK sweats nervously, while he put on the song.

Nobody's POV:

[Play the song now!]

🎤Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming from the left and from the right

Party MK was in shocked of, her amazing voice as he was watching her in dazed.

I don't want to be priss, I just try to be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the -
Ask me for my number,
yeah you put me on the spot

Party MK quickly turned on the video as the camera was pointing at Y/N as the video was on live as everyone in the city saw her singing so loud and amazing too.

You think that we should hook-up, but I think that we should not
You had me at hello, than you opened up your mouth
And that is when it started going south Oh!

Get your hands off my hips,
'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my - Hey!
Take a Hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

Meanwhile with Pigsy, Mr Tang, Sandy & Mo saw Y/N singing amazingly. Everyone in the city started to o cheer for her, while Y/N was singing.

I guess you still don't get it,
So let's take it from the top
You asked me what my sing is,
And I told you it was Stop
And if I only had a dime for every name that you just dropped
You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

Get you hands off my hips,
'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my - Hey!
Take a Hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink,
Let me tell you what I think

I think you could use a mint
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

What about ''no'' don't you get
So go and tell your friends
I'm not really interested
It's about time that you're leavin'
I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
You'll be gone

One.
Get your hands off my -
Two.
Or I'll punch you in the -
Three.
Stop your staring at my -
Hey!

Take a hint, take a hint
I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Get you hands off my hips,
'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my - Hey!
Take a Hint, take a hint🎤

When she finished singing, Y/N hears clapping behind her. When she turned around, it was Mei. Even, she got MK too. Y/N was so glad they got here in time.

"MK! I'm so glad your here! You can finally take care of everything!" Y/N said as she glared at him in anger, while MK was very scared of her. "Sorry, Y/N... i'll make sure to fix everything" "It better be!" Y/N said as she watched him fixed everything.

 i'll make sure to fix everything" "It better be!" Y/N said as she watched him fixed everything

Your's POV:
I was so happy MK finally fix everything. Even, I was so exhausted from today. Also, I managed to get the ingredients for Pigsy too.

"I'm so tired, Sandy... I don't think, I'm going to work tomorrow..." I said to him as I was lying down on the couch. "Cheer up, Y/N! Your actually going to have a lot of fans tomorrow, when they see you" Sandy said as I sighed oc this.

"At least nothing bad can happen" I said to myself until I fell asleep like, I was knocked out by someone.