Chapter 13: Duplicatnation

Your's POV:
I was slowly getting used to my new lego body as I was work in Pigsy noodle shop. While I was working, I watched MK work very hard as Pigsy was telling him, what to do.

"MK is working too hard... i'm very worried for him" I said to Mr Tang as he nodded in agreement. "I have to agree with you, Y/N. MK is going to overwork himself" Mr Tang said as he continues to eat his noodles.

"Y/N! I need your help in the kitchen. I hope you know, how to make noodles" Pigsy said as I nodded at him. When I came to the kitchen, I saw the kitchen was very messy. "Y/N. I need you to make some new noodles so the customers will really enjoy. Can you do that?" Pigsy asked as I was thinking about until I nodded at him.

"Great! My enemy will never see this coming!" Pigsy said as he had smirk on his face, while I was sweat drop at him. "Okay... What should I make..?" I asked myself as I was thinking until I know, what to make. I then started to make the noodles, while putting new ingredients in the food.

 I then started to make the noodles, while putting new ingredients in the food

I finished make the noodles. I made Tonkotsu Ramen as I worked very hard on it even, I made it look very good too.

 I made Tonkotsu Ramen as I worked very hard on it even, I made it look very good too

"I hope, they'll like it" I said to myself as I need someone to try my noodles. When I came out of the kitchen, I saw Mr Tang & Pigsy were talking until they saw me. "Y/N? You're done cooking?" Pigsy asked in surprised until Mr Tang smelt something very good and, he saw my noodles, I made.

"Y/N..? Is that your noodles, you just made??" Mr Tang asked as he stared at my noodles in amazement. "Yeah, Tang. I made it. Do you wanna try it?" I asked him as Mr Tang nodded at me.

"Okay, then" I said as I gave my noodles to him. When Mr Tang took his chopsticks and took the first bite, his expression was shocked and amazed at the same time, while his eyes had stars in them. "So? How is it??" I asked as I was feeling very nervous until he finally answered.

"Y/N... this is the best noodles you ever made!" Mr Tang said as Pigsy quickly try some and, he had the same expression, like Mr Tang too. "Tang is right! This is the best news, I have a taste! Where did you learn to cook, Y/N?" Pigsy asked as Mr Tang continues to eat the noodles, I made.

"I... learn this from my mother back home" I said to them as I begin to tell them about this. "When I was little, my mother always makes amazing food for me and my father. I always enjoy my mother's food. It makes me very happy so I begin to learn, how to cook like my mother" I said to them until I saw tears in Pigsy's eyes.

"That is the most beautiful memory, I ever heard" Pigsy said as Mr Tang nodded in agreement. "Oh! Y/N? Can you go to the grocery shop to get some ingredients for me? I'm running out of stock" Pigsy said as I nodded at him.

"Sure. I don't mind" I said happily to him as Pigsy was feeling so happy. "Great! I'm so glad your here! This makes it so easier for me!" Pigsy said as I left Pigsy noodle shop.