Redson Ending

Your's POV:
"Sapphire! You come out this room right now! You young lady!" Redson said as I was standing next to him. Ever since I got married to Redson. Everything was crazy and funny at the same time.

Anyways, we have a stubborn teenager daughter named, Sapphire. She has anger issues, just like her father. But, the worst part is... she somehow has the Samadhi Fire within her too.

We always have to keep an eye on her because shall end up destroying the universe, where we are living.

"How about... NO! I don't want meet them! Every since Mother tells me about the 'Demon Bull Family'. I didn't expect myself to be apart of this family!" Sapphire said as she was still refusing to open her room door. Redson was about to explode until I stopped him.

"I got this" I said to him as I broke the silence. "Sapphire... I know, it's a lot to take in but, your grandparents wants to meet you in person" I said as I continued talk.

"They are so excited to have a granddaughter, Sapphire. So, please? Can you come out?" I asked her as everything was quiet until Sapphire came out of her room.

 So, please? Can you come out?" I asked her as everything was quiet until Sapphire came out of her room

"Thank you, sweetie. Now, we should get going" Redson said as we leave our home. "You know, this is the first time meeting your grandparents" I said to her as Sapphire sigh in annoyed.

"I did it because... I love you & Dad" Sapphire said as I smiled happily at her. "I just hope I don't want to see uncle WuKong because he's so annoying... along with uncle MK too" Sapphire said in anger as fire started to surround her.

"Let's hope not. They're going to ruin our day with your grandparents" Redson said as I giggled at them. "Like father, like daughter" I said to myself as we saw Redson's parents.

❤️🌶The End🌶❤️