Chapter 38: Not Supposed To Happen

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found myself and the others were in a vehicle, Sandy just made.

"Umm... that was fast..." I said to myself as MK helped me up. "We should get going guys! Like seriously!" Pigsy said as we were about to go until Ao Guang stopped us.

"You gotta be kidding me?! We were about to go and save the world!!" I said in anger as I want to hit my head against the wall again. "Okay! He's a better idea!" Macaque said as they were listening to them.

"Me, Spider Queen & Y/N will be waiting for you guys, while you get the three rings of Samadhi Fire" Macaque said as me & Spider Queen were next to him. "Are you sure about this? I don't like the idea..." MK said as he was worried.

"MK. You and the others need to finding the rings first before, the Fake Mayor find out about this plan" Macaque said as he turned to WuKong. "You better not mess this up, WuKong. Let's just hope this plan can end LBD for good" Macaque said as we were teleported to our destination.

 Let's just hope this plan can end LBD for good" Macaque said as we were teleported to our destination

"Wow... this place is very old" Macaque commented as Spider Queen was looking at the writing on the pillars. "So... this is where they made the rings of Samadhi Fire to be contained" Spider Queen said as she was amazed.

"MK & the others should hurry up... Lady Bone Demon they came to cause chaos..." I said until I start to feel pain in my chest. "Y/N? What's wrong??" Macaque asked as he was worried of me.

"I don't know... but I don't like this pain! I feel like something is inside of me! It's trying to rip me apart!" I said as I was growing in pain. "Hang in there, Y/N! Try to stop the pain!" Macaque said as Spider Queen was helping me to stand up until something happened.

Nobody's POV:
When Y/N open her eyes, it revealed glowing blue eyes. Y/N scream in pain as a blue glowing thing came out from her body until it was gone.

"What was that coming out from her?!" Spider Queen asked as she was freaking out. "I'm guessing that was the work of Lady Bone Demon" Macaque said as he had an angry face.

"She was actually listening the tire plan... she's going to go after the Samadhi Fire" Macaque said as Y/N was horrified to hear this. She thought Lady Bone Demon's power were gone but she was wrong. Everything is messed up now.

"We need to warn them about this!" Y/N said in a panic tone, while Spider Queen was trying to calm her down. "Y/N! We need to remain here until they get here with the rings!" Spider Queen said as I sat down on the stairs, while I was scared and worried for everyone safety.