Chapter 25: Macaque

Your's POV:
I was walking back to Pigsy's noodles shop from going to the park because I was doing my exercise.

"Man! Everything feels so good today! Nothing bad is going to happen... right?" I asked myself as I walking until

"Oh! Come on! Are you seriously?! When I say something! Some random demon comes out of nowhere! And, started to destroy the city too!!" I said super annoyed of this, while I was about to explode until Aobing comes out of nowhere

"Oh! Come on! Are you seriously?! When I say something! Some random demon comes out of nowhere! And, started to destroy the city too!!" I said super annoyed of this, while I was about to explode until Aobing comes out of nowhere. "I see your angry, Y/N" Aobing said as I got scared.

"Aobing?! How long were you here?!" "There's no time. We need to leave. Like now" Aobing said as he started to drag me away from that demon. I pulled my arm away from me as I stared at him in confusion.

"Aobing! What's the matter with you?? You're becoming so serious! Tell me, what's going on?!" I said to him as Aobing sigh in defeat. "I know that shadow demon anywhere, Y/N. I don't wanna talk about it, right now. That's because they're destroying this city so we have to go somewhere else for your safety" Aobing said as I was confused until I remembered, who is behind this.

"MK! He's going to be in big trouble!" I said in fear as I was about to go but, Aobing stopped me. "You can't go into battle, Y/N! Your power is not unlock yet!" Aobing said as I glared him in anger.

"I don't care, Aobing! My friends are more important to me, then ever!" I said as I run off to help the others. I quickly called, Mei if she's okay until she answered. "Mei?! Are you okay?!" I asked her as I see her staring at the demon.

 "Mei?! Are you okay?!" I asked her as I see her staring at the demon

"Yeah! We're fine! Well... some of us actually..." Mei said as she was sweating nervously. "What happened to MK?!" I asked her as she nervously show me to him, while he was in pain. Even, Pigsy was in pain too.

"Ouch... that looks bad.." I said to her as I feel really sorry for MK. "Yeah, I know" Mei said until all of us saw the demon was destroyed by someone.

"Mei... I'll call you back. Just wait there, while I get there" I said to her as I hanged up my phone.