Chapter 23: The End Is Here {Part 3}

Your's POV:
"Aobing! Why did you do that?!" I said to him as I was holding onto him. "I... I can't let you die, Y/N... I cannot let you get killed" Aobing said in a weak tone as blood was coming out from his mouth.

"Shut up! I'll find a way to help you!" I said as I was I was trying so hard not to cry until he puts his hand on the side of my face. "Y/N... I think, you're ready" Aobing said as I was confused of him.

"What are you talking about..?" "You're going to be on your own on this journey, Y/N..." Aobing said as tears were forced to come out from eyes, while I was staring at him in shocked.

"No! I'm not ready! Aobing! I need you here with me! Please, don't go!" I said as I was holding onto him so tightly, while Aobing chuckles. "Y/N... you must overcome your fear... if you don't. The evil forces will take something you love and care away from you" Aobing said as he coughed up blood.

"I need you to be brave... you remind me so much of my lover... Freya... I miss so so much" Aobing said as he forced a smile to me. Even, his eyes were slowly closing too. "Also... tell Monkey King and DBK... I forgive them..." Aobing said as his eyes close and, he stopped breathing.

"Aobing..? Please, stop joking around! Just open your eyes for me! Please!" I said as I tried to wake him up but, he didn't it. Also, his heart stopped beating too. "No... No! No! No! No! No! NOOO!! AOBING!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I scream so loud as I hugged him close to me.

Aobing's POV:
I open my eyes from the darkness as I found myself, I was in the middle of a flower field as the wind blows through me. Even, petals were flying through the air too.

 Even, petals were flying through the air too

"How did I get here..? Am I dead..?" I asked myself as I was staring at the beautiful view until I hear someone familiar. "Aobing..?" I turned around as I saw...
.
.
.
My lover, Freya. She was standing there, while she was staring at me in shocked until tears fell from her eyes.

 She was standing there, while she was staring at me in shocked until tears fell from her eyes