Chapter 29: Shadow Play

Your's POV:
I was with MK & the others to watch a shadow play, while I was keeping an eye on the mayor. At the end of the show, Macaque is going to be in trouble so I'm going to save him.

"This is so great! It's been awhile we did go to the cinemas!" MK said as I sigh at him until I broke the silence. "MK. It's not a cinema. It's a shadow play with puppets or something so yeah" I said to him as Pigsy & Tang nodded at me.

"What?! Come on! I thought we're going to watch the new movie of Monkey King!" MK said in sadness, he was acting like a child. "MK, can you please stop acting like a child before I'll make you wear diapers" I said to him as Mei, Pigsy & Tang were trying not to laugh.

"Okay! Fine!" MK said as the show begins to play. Then I saw Macaque as he was getting ready to perform the shadow play. "Wait! I just realised! We didn't bring snacks to enjoy the show!" MK said as Mei begins to whine about needing snacks.

"MK? Get the snacks quickly. The show will start to play if you don't make it in time" I said to him as MK nodded at me, while he quickly went to get the snacks. "It's going to begin" Mei said as we watch the shadow play.

"Welcome viewers. To the shadow play" Macaque said as I sigh in annoyed to myself. "Here we go. Let's get this over with" I said to myself as everything went to darkness.

I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found the shadow play stage was destroyed

I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found the shadow play stage was destroyed. Even, everything was damage too.

"What the?! What happened?!" I asked as I saw Mei, Pigsy & Tang were confused until MK hugged us. "Guys! Your okay!" MK said as Mei, Pigsy & Tang were confused until MK saw Macaque leaving. MK quickly went after him as the others were watching him go.

"Umm... guys? I think, you should go after him" I said as they quickly followed him. Me, on the other hand. I was staying here until Macaque comes back for his lamp. I quickly hide as I waited for them. "Where is he..?" I asked myself until Macaque came and he fixed his lamp. Macaque smirked until he gasp in shocked as he saw the Mayor was there.

"Amazing performance! Very amazing!" Mayor said as Macaque was feeling nervous, while backing away from him. "Um... thanks. I was about to go-!" Macaque was cut off as Mayor grabs him by his neck, while lifting him off the floor too.

 I was about to go-!" Macaque was cut off as Mayor grabs him by his neck, while lifting him off the floor too

"Lady Bone Demon wants to have a word with you. And, she'll be needing that too" Mayor said as I came out of my hiding spot and, I punched him so hard. I sent him away from Macaque until he hit against the wall. "Back off, you bitch!" I said to him in anger as Macaque looked at me in shocked.

"Y/N..? Why did you save me??" Macaque asked in confusion. "I'm not letting him hurt you, Macaque. No one is getting away of, hurting my friend" I said to him as Macaque was shocked until we hear laughing from the Mayor.

"Amazing! You're getting stronger each day, Y/N! I'm very amazed!" Mayor said as he smiled evilly at me. "Shut up! I'm not letting you take Macaque away!" I said as I glared at him, while I was ready to fight him.

"You're a very brave girl, Y/N. I cannot hurt you. You're very important to my lady" Mayor said as me & Macaque were very confused. "Ah! You still have the necklace, I gave you? That's a very good sign" Mayor said as I was shocked of him.

"What are saying? Even, what are you hiding too?" Macaque asked the Mayor in anger as he came in front of me to protect me from him. "I cannot tell you. Our time is cut short so i'll be taking this" Mayor said as he had the lamp in his hand. I was shocked of this, I didn't realise he got it.

"My lady will be seeing you soon, Y/N. She has all the answers of you. Even... Who you really are" Mayor said as we watch him vanish in front of us until he was gone.

"No! He got away with it! Dammit! We're running out of time!" I said to anger as I want to go after the Mayor until Macaque stopped me

"No! He got away with it! Dammit! We're running out of time!" I said to anger as I want to go after the Mayor until Macaque stopped me. "No. It's best to not go after him. If we do that, we're going to be in big trouble" Macaque said as I calmed down.

"Yeah. Your right" I said as I looked at him. "Now. Can you explain everything? What's going on??" Macaque asked as I looked down to the floor, while I was feeling guilty.

"The Lady Bone Demon is back, Macaque. And, we are running out of time too"