Chapter 12: Becoming A Lego Person

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up from my sleep as I hear Sandy calling to wake up. I was so sleepy as I got out from the bed, while stretching too.

"*Yawning* why do I feel so weird..?" I asked myself as I brushed my teeth and my hair until I was done. "It must be a very tiring day..." I said as I put some clothes on, Sandy just buy for me.

"Hey, Y/N? Are you ready?! You're going to be late for work!" Sandy said as he entered the room until his expression turned into shocked, while he dropped his cat, Mo. "Sandy? What's wrong?" I asked him as he was staring at me.

"Y/N... did you not look in the mirror..?" Sandy asked as I was very confused. "What are you talking about, Sandy? Is this something on my face??" I asked him as I want Sandy to tell me, what's wrong. When Sandy bring a mirror to me...
.
.
.
My eyes widen in shocked and horror at the same because... I'M A LEGO PERSON NOW?!?!

{Here's how you look, right now. A friend, WolfFang012 help me with my OC character of Freya but, just pretend it's you. They worked very hard on it for me.👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽}

"What the?! What happened to me?! I'm! I'm! I'M A LEGO PERSON!!" I said in horrified of this but, for Sandy

"What the?! What happened to me?! I'm! I'm! I'M A LEGO PERSON!!" I said in horrified of this but, for Sandy... he was so excited about this. "This is so cool!! We have to show the others!!" Sandy said as he drags me out of his boat.

Nobody's POV:
At Pigsy's restaurant, Mr Tang was eating noodles as Pigsy was shouting MK for being late for work. Meanwhile with Mei, she was on her phone as she was looking at puppies.

"I wonder, where is Y/N? She can't be late for work" Mr Tang said as he was looking around for her. Pigsy, MK & Mei realised he was right, where is Y/N. "Oh, yeah. Where is that kid anyway?" Pigsy asked as they started to get worried until Sandy came.

"Guys! Guess what!" Sandy said as they were confused of him. "Sandy? What's wrong with you? Even, where's Y/N?" Mei asked as she was curious.

"That's the thing! I like to introduce you! Y/N! Our new girl!" Sandy said as Y/N came in, while she was nervous. MK, Mei, Pigsy & Mr Tang were shocked to see the new Y/N, who is a lego person. "Y/N?! What happened to you?! You look... more beautiful..." MK said as he was turning red.

"I don't know! When I wake up. I saw myself, I'm like this!" Y/N said in shocked as she was looking at her yellow skin. "I maybe have theory for this" Mr Tang said as he finished eating his noodles.

"What's your theory, Tang?" Mei asked him as she very curious. "When Y/N entered our world. I think she's slowly became apart of our world here. Meaning, Y/N turned into like us what she called us, lego people" Mr Tang said as Y/N was shocked to hear this.

"No way! I need to tell this to Monkey King! He's going to be crazy!" MK said as he left Pigsy's restaurant, while Pigsy called out to him to get back here. "Don't worry, Y/N. Everything is going to be okay" Pigsy said as he tries to comfort Y/N.

"Yeah! We promise!" Mei said to her as Y/N was worried of this. This going to be bad for her.