Chapter 44: Final Chapter

Your's POV:
I slowly open my eyes as I found myself, I was in a white void. Even, I was not alone too. Lady Bone Demon was here with me too,

"So... it's finally done..." I said as I turned to her, while she was floating in the air. "This is where it ends for you... mother" I said to her as I stared at her.

"I was estimate by you... say your final speech, I existed long enough" LBD said as I came up to her. "You think the world is filled with pain and suffering. You just judge them so quickly. Even, to the world" I said to her.

"What are you going to do now? You finally fulfilled your destiny... you changed everything. Even, fate too" LBD said as I sigh of this. "I don't know. I finally did my duty. My next journey is... to become the new Goddess of Space and Time" I said to her as I was staring at nothing.

"I see... I wish you good luck for your next journey and... I'm sorry, my little Aurora" LBD said as she faded away.

 I'm sorry, my little Aurora" LBD said as she faded away

"Goodbye, mother... rest in peace" I said to her as everything became darkness. I started to hear voices around me.

"Y/N! Wake up! Please! You can't leave us!" MK said as I slowly wake up from the darkness. "Kid! She's breathing and she's waking up! She's okay!" Pigsy said as I saw everyone were so happy to see me alive.

"Y/N! Don't do that again! We thought we lost you!" Macaque said as he hugged me tightly. "Y/N! You are so cool!! You are all covered in fire! And! You have the super cool sword too!!" Mei said happily as she was going crazy.

"You managed to contain the Samadhi Fire back into the four rings as you finally defeated the Lady Bone Demon" Nezha said as he was so happy of this. "I-! We're glad your okay, Y/N" Redson said as he gave a warm smile.

"Yeah, guys... let's go back home" I said to them as we were heading back to our home.

 let's go back home" I said to them as we were heading back to our home

We were living happily as I was helping Pigsy with cooking noodle. Anyways, the four rings of Samadhi Fire were hidden away so no one get their grubby hands on them.

Even, I was the new Goddess of Space and Time too. It's a big responsibility for me but, I'm getting used to it. Also, I was visiting Aobing & Lilith's graves and giving them some blue flowers too.

Spider Queen became a good person. People started to like her because she was in involved to save the world with MK & the others. And, maybe becoming famous too.

Macaque & Sun WuKong were fixing their friendship. Well... they'll always going to fight, when they fight over about something stupid. Anyhow, the world is finally in peace.

"Hey! Y/N! Someone's here to visit us!" MK said as I turned around until I saw Nezha. Also, he's wearing new clothes to disguise himself too.

"Wow, Nezha~! Like your new look!" WuKong said as he was try not to laugh

"Wow, Nezha~! Like your new look!" WuKong said as he was try not to laugh. Nezha glared at him in annoyance. "I have to agree with WuKong. I never seen you wearing this type of clothes before" Macaque said as WuKong begin to laugh so hard.

"I came all this way to visit Y/N! You two monkeys starting to make fun of me!" Nezha said in anger as Tang try not to laugh here. "Okay, boys. Calm down. Anyways, how's Spider Queen doing??" I asked him as Nezha pulled out a magazine.

"Well... Spider Queen became very famous and, she's on the magazine too" Nezha said as I saw Spider Queen on the front page of the magazine. "Wow! She's become very popular here!" Mei said as she was taking a picture of this.

"Anyways, Y/N? You can I have a big duty so... are you going to be very busy because your the new Goddess of Space and Time?" Redson asked as he finished eating his noodles. "Yep. But, this is not going to stop me from spending time with you guys" I said to them as I gave them a warm smile to them.

MK & the others were smiled back at me. I went to the top of the building as I watch the city live happily along with the family, friends and siblings. I was glad, I changed fate.

Everyone I cared for, is living happily. My destiny was to change fate for everyone. I'm glad, I saved everything & everyone.

The End...