Chapter 17: Noodles or Death {Part 2}

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up from the darkness until I found myself, I was wrapped up in the spider's web. Even, my mouth was covered up too.

{This is how you get tied up in the spider web.}👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

I was horrified how did this happen until I remembered

I was horrified how did this happen until I remembered. Pigsy, Tang & me fell through a trap of, the Spider Queen Demon. Oh, shit!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! Why did me & Pigsy fall for the trap?! I'm scared of spiders! MK is not the only one, who has a fear of them!" I said to myself as I had tears in my eyes. "Y/N! It's okay! Don't be scared!" Mr Tang said as both him & Pigsy saw tears falling from my eyes.

"Y/N really scared, Tang! We need to something!" Pigsy said as he was struggling to break free from the spider web. Then the Spider Queen Demon came back as I was so scared of her. "Hush... shh... babies. Quiet time. The Queen is back" She said as Pigsy & Tang were very scared, while I was struggling to break free.

"What do you want? Money??" Pigsy asked but, Spider Queen shut his mouth with a spider web. "What could I want, huh? I was used to be the feared creature in the land! I was not a Queen! I was the Queen. Impress of terror and mistress of horror!" She said as I was looking around to find something sharp to break free from the spider web.

"But, now? Well... Just look at this place. Look what's left of my empire. Nothing but a hole in the ground" She said as I stared at her, while I was listening.

"So what do you think Spider Queen could possibly want? Anyways, what a girl's gotta do. And you lot... will do" she said as I was really worried now. "Uh... do for what?" Tang asked as the Spider Queen started to laugh evilly.

"Dinner! Except for the girl" She said as she was about to go until Tang then, asked her A question. "Wait! What are you planning on doing to Y/N?!" Tang asked as the she had an evil smile.

"Oh, simple. She's going to be my new successor. Meaning, going to be the next fear creature on the land! If she likes it or not" She said as Pigsy & Tang were horrified to hear this from her. "This is bad, Pigsy. I need to find a way out of here and, get Y/N to safety!" Tang to him as they begin to struggle a lot.

"Ha, ha... I'm in danger
.
.
.
Well, shit"