🔂 Loopings of April 11th

Widely known as the WEBTOON'S "SAVE ME" loops. Released on January 2019.

Loops Date:
April 11 Year 22 ~ May 22 Year 22.

- This will vary to all main character's POV. But you can see that Seokjin has the majority to this Webtoon.

***

SEOKJIN

[Places: Road, school, gas station, Seokjin's room etc.]

(A/N: Driving along the road)

"Today is April 11th, and this is your traffic update. I'm sure many of you'll be doing a picnic this weekend. So be prepared for some heavy traffic on all major highways."

This is the first time I've been back here since high school. Huh? Jungkook? Just like middle school, still have those lazy habits, huh?

(A/N: Mini throwback)

"You stay right there! All of you now have detention this afternoon!"

"Ugh! Not again."

"You, wait there..."

After that day, that place became our hideout. We had so much fun there. It was the only place we could relax and laugh inside that stuffy school.

(A/N: End of throwback)

Honk. Honk. Honk.

(A/N: Night time. Gas station)

Splash.

"Sh*t. Why would they put this, here?!"

Namjoon?

"Sir? Do you need anything else?"

"No."

"The exit is that way, sir."

(A/N: Same day)

I came to the sea alone. Inside the viewfinder, the sea was wide open and blue as ever. Even the sunlight dispersing on the water, the wind blowing through the pine forest, they were still the same. The only thing changed was that I was alone. One press of the shutter button and the scenery in front of my eyes flashed, for a moment, that day 2 years and 10 months ago appeared and quickly vanished again.

That day we were sitting together in front of this day. Tired, empty-handed, hopeless, but we were together.

(A/N: Days later. Note that this is May 22nd already. But I'll include this since this is the start of cliché part.)

Pitter-patter.

Plop.

Huff. Huff. Huff.

I wonder how they're doing.

May 22, 10AM...

Maybe I should've walked up to them back then.

(A/N: Gas station)

"Excuse me. Is Kim Namjoon one of your staff members?"

"Oh, Namjoon? He's not here now though."

"Then, can I have his number, atleast? I'm his friend from high school."

"Uh, well. He's locked up in a detention center now."

(A/N: Got to detention center.)

"You may enter. You have ten minutes."

"Namjoon-ah. I heard you were here. The gas station where you used to work told me."