2018, Dec 10 - Jimin (My 5th School)

(A/N: Based on BU Map, Songju's school is big, that composed of Middle and High School Buildings. It's a complex school. Also, I might mixed the name of the school based on how it reads via romanized so sorry for that. Example: Jaeil High / Jeil High)

***

[Place: School]

I wiped off the steam that was on the car window as eommeoni was telling me that we almost arrived. Outside, I was able to see a sign that said "Songju Jeil Middle School."

Eommeoni told me there was no more schools in Munhyun City that I can attend and it was a big relief that Songju Jeil Middle School accepted me. After multiple times of being hospitalized and getting discharged, I moved schools many times.

How long can I last in this school this time? While thinking, we passed the gate and entered the field. Guessing it was due to the cold, there was no one. Eommeoni parked the car next to where pull-up bar and swings were. As I got out of the car, I looked at the pull-up bar. If I look back at my childhood, there is one memory I can remember clearly more than others.

(A/N: Throwback)

A blue sky that would probably come out in fairy tales and white clouds that came towards me in a very alarming speed. Before what happened at Grass Flower Arboretum, I loved the playground to the point it was an extreme. According to my eommeoni, I went out in the morning and played till it was night time. My favorite was the swings. If I kicked the ground hard, I was close to the sky to the point it feels dizzy. Although, it was scary, I liked the giddy feeling.

One day, I wonder what it feels like to have a full spin riding the swing. It was also something no one in the town was able to do. I told my friends to push hard as possible, put strength in my body, and got higher and higher. The blue sky and white clouds ran towards me. When I flew the highest, I got dizzy and fell off the swing. When I woke up, I was laying on the sand. A handful of sand went in my mouth, I scraped my knees, bled, but for some reason, it wasn't painful. I was just frustrated how I couldn't swing a full circle.

(A/N: End of throwback)

As if I was peeking at someone else's memories, I thought about myself riding the swings. Perhaps, the Park Jimin who rode the swing very hard was living the exact way he was with the exact same personality somewhere I don't know.

While I was looking at the swings and having those thoughts, I heard eommeoni calling me. I headed towards the entrance of the school.

Songju Jeil Middle School. It was my fifth school.