2021, May 2 - Jungkook (All Alone)

[Place: Yangji Cheon / Stream]

I rode through Yangji Cheon in the sunset. When I continuously step on the bicycle paddle towards the sky mixed with pink and purple, it felt like I was escaping from my heavy life.

Once again, I came out with my bicycle the moment I heard eommeoni preparing for a dinner. I didn't want to meet with anyone. The place where there was no one who would smile at me, that was my home.

Just because you live together does not mean it’s a family. Coming out of the house didn't make a difference.

My friends all left one by one and even if they were in the same city, it has been a while since we have contacted each other. Now in the house and even outside, there was no one to smile at me.

The sun has set and before the moon has risen, the river was filled with darkness. The scenery of the river changed by the way you ride the bicycle. The road made for the park ended and the place filled with trash like scrap cars, scrap motor bicycle, old tires.

I put the bicycle against the pole under the bridge and walked down near the river side. From afar, there was a group of kids who made fire, drinking and swinging wood sticks but here, there was no one.

A place that is a mess like this, no one came. The reason no one came to me, was it the same reason? A place where no one comes to, the time spent in perfect darkness was comfortable for me.

I wished this time would never end.