2022, Feb 1 - Seokjin (Back To Songju)

Their ages at this year:
22 y.o - Seokjin
21 y.o - Yoongi
20 y.o - Hoseok & Namjoon
19 y.o - Jimin & Taehyung
17 y.o - Jungkook

***

[Place: Airplane, Incheon Airport - based on webtoon, his room.]

The broadcast announced that we would be landing shortly. Outside my window, I still only saw foggy clouds. I looked back over my time in LA. I liked it because there was the ocean. Other than that, nothing really came up.

The plane seemed to circle around, and in a moment the land came into view.

Coming back to Songju was a sudden situation. My abeoji said over the phone, "Come." Of course there has to be a reason. My abeoji is not the kind of person who acts without reason. But he didn't tell me what that reason was. Knowing I'll find out when I get there, I didn't ask him. No, it could be that coming back to Songju isn't a sudden thing. It could be that everything was planned in advanced, and I was the only one who didn't know.

"Is that our home?" I heard the voice of the little kid sitting in front of me. I looked outside the window.

"No, our house is across that river there," someone who seemed to be the abeoji answered.

Home, I repeated to myself inside. It didn't feel like I was going back home. But then again, it wasn't that LA was home either. LA and Songju. Both places were my address, but neither of them were home.

***

(A/N: Webtoon version. Images have copyrights so I'll summary the scene from this day, in my POV ofc.)

Los Angeles to Incheon... Two years ago throwback: I Need U MV / Awake Comeback Trailer scenes.

Then wake up by the sunrise. "It's not like I've been away for that long," he said while sitting in his bed, wearing white long sleeve, and a shorts in bared foot.  There's three boxes, two besides his bed and one away from him. There's a lamp at the right. There's a luggage full of clothes. "But I don't feel at home."