2019, Mar 3 (First Day Of School)

(A/N: Not much of a narration from the game plus it comes with one of Seokjin's POV that is a throwback from April 11 Year 22 in "Seokjin (Jungkook Focused Loops)" entry I made, originally coming from the game. Refer to the video to understand.)

[Place: Songju Jeil High School, classroom-turned-storage room]

Principal: You rascals! Late on your first day?! *Silence. Get a hold of yourselves!

*Yoongi came.

"What's he doing? Hurry up!You kids picked the best day for this. Doing community service all month ought to teach you--- Hmm? Kim Seokjin?"

Seokjin: Yes.

"You... Ahem. I'm letting you all off easy because it's the first day of the term. Make sure you all come back here after classes. You're all going to clean the annex. Today will be the end of it if it's clean, additional punishments if it isn't. Understood?!"

"Understood."

"And you, Min Yoongi. It's in your best interest to shape up at school."

(A/N: Moments later.)

Taehyung: Ha, I really thought he was going to make us do a month of this.

Hoseok: Is he really making us do this just because we were late once? This school is too harsh!

***

SEOKJIN

We were assigned to community service for being tardy on the first day of term.

Hoseok, who's been pushing a mop with all his might, suddenly sinks down and groans. "Ugh, my back. This should be good enough, right?"

Taehyung: A friend told me that the teacher is really meticulous. I heard he comes in wearing gloves and wipes the sill with his fingers.

Hoseok: Wow, that's even worse.

Namjoon: Let's work hard to make sure it ends in one try.

Jungkook: It doesn't... Have to end in one try.

Taehyung: No way... Are you a fan of cleaning?

Jungkook: No, it's not that...

Yoongi laughs at Taehyung's comment, and even Hoseok cracks a joke.

Hoseok: It's enjoyable because you're having fun with us, huh?

After that, we met up in that classroom like we promised each other we would. Someone would dance, another person would play the piano, spending time together, each doing what we wanted to do.

Jimin: Hoseok hyung! You're really good at dancing!

Jungkook: Your piano playing was nice too, Yoongi hyung!