2017, Aug 20 - Jimin (Yellow Ginkgo Leaves)

Their ages at this year:
17 y.o - Seokjin
16 y.o - Yoongi
15 y.o - Hoseok & Namjoon
14 y.o - Jimin & Taehyung
12 y.o - Jungkook

***

[Places: Road to somewhere, hospital]

It was a mild day. The sky was blue and the air was cool. With my eommeoni and abeoji, I got in the car and left the house. Exciting music filled the car and I opened the backseat window to reach my hand out. Yellow ginkgo leaves came down like rain. I moved my hand quickly to try and catch the falling ginkgo leaves, but it wasn't successful.

My eommeoni turned around and said, "Jimin-ah, you're going to get hurt by doing that. What are you going to do if you get hurt and can't go up on stage?"

(A/N: Moments later.)

I walked up on the stage. A bright, white spotlight shined down on me from above my head. The floor echoed to the booming beat. I danced amongst many of my friends. We soared up together, then landed together, and turned to the left to face each other. My friend and I were both out of breath. But still, we looked at each other and smiled. People bursted in applause. We went out toward the audience and bowed our heads. Some distance away, my eommeoni and abeoji were standing and clapping. They looked at me and smiled.

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of the hospital room. Tears welled up. I knew it was a dream, but I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to stay just a little longer in that applause, and under those ginkgo leaves — but the morning came inevitably, and the dream disappeared.