Intro: Passages

These messages came from the MVs, reels, VCRs, voice overs and such. Please wait very soon for the other parts. Thank youuu.

***

2016 - WINGS SHORT FILMS (All voice overs by RM):

Jungkook: The realms of day and night. Two different worlds coming from two opposite poles, mingled during this time.

Jimin: My parent's house made up in one realm. This realm was familiar to me in almost every way. Mother and father, love and strictness. Model behaviour, and school.

Taehyung: It was the first fissure in the columns that had upheld my childhood. Which every individual must destroy before he can become himself. Such fissure and rents grow together again, heals and are forgotten. But in the most secret recesses, they continue to live and bleed.

Yoongi: There are numerous ways in which god can make us lonely and lead us back to ourselves. This was the way it dealt with me at that time.

Namjoon: The other realm, however, overlapping half our house, was completely different. A large mixture of horrendous, intriguing, frightful, mysterious things, including slaughterhouses and prisons, drunkards and screeching, fishwives, calving cows, horses sinking to their death, tales of robberies, murders and suicides.

Hoseok: With a face that resembles her son. Timeless, ageless and full of inner strength, the beautiful woman smiled with dignity. Her gaze was fulfilment, her greeting, a homecoming. Silently I stretched my hands out to her.

Seokjin: The bird rights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas.

***

2016 - WINGS SHORT FILMS - BTS SONGS REFERENCES (The ones written in Hangeul. No voice overs.)

Jungkook: Because the dawn is darkest before the sunrise. - Tomorrow (2014)

Jimin: 1) Tell me the way. Stop me. Let me breathe. - RUN (2015) 2) I'm trapped inside myself. I'm dead. - Save ME (2016)

Taehyung: There are only whales that all speak a whole different language from me - Whalien 52 (2015)

Yoongi: Would I have become different, if I chose another path, if I stopped and looked back? - Road / Path (2013)

Namjoon: I see someone in the mirror right now (Answer from: Who do you see in the mirror?) - No More Dream (2013)

Hoseok: Because the sky was blue, because the sun was too bright - I NEED U (2015)

Seokjin: There was no dream, we cried a lot and laughed a lot but it was so beautiful - Move / Moving On (2015)

***

2017 LOVE YOURSELF HIGHLIGHT REELS (Voice over by Jin):

Seokjin: Some moments become more vivid with the passage of time. Many encounters and farewells existed for this moment. A moment that made me believe no matter which alley, which crossroad I walk through, it’ll lead to this place in the end.

Seokjin: The sounds of cicadas that chirred like showers end in an instant. In the abrupt silence, I realize life’s immense beauty. Just the fact that you are in it makes all the difference. Even if this were a dream, this is where I choose to be.

Seokjin: Why is it that the happiest of moments usher in sudden fear?

Seokjin: Looking back, I had known all along that underneath the glittering world before my eyes lay my deception that everything was to collapse with a breath of wind. I turned away, idestepped, simply closed my eyes. Afraid I was, afraid to be loved for who I am.

Seokjin: If we could turn back the clock, where should we go back to? Once we reach that place, can all our mistakes and errors be undone? Will happiness be ours to stay? Though many seasons pass, there are places that cannot be reached. Yet another storm to be faced and to be weathered head on. Loving without fear. Hesitating and parting. Merely living as the person I am.

***

2018 - EPIPHANY MV (Ending note. Not voice over.):

Seokjin: To come to the end of the process of finding one's self means to return to the starting point. What must be discovered in the end is the beginning of everything, the milestone, the map of the soul. Although, a part of everyone it is not discovered by anyone, I will try to find it, starting now.

***

2017 - LOVE YOURSELF POSTERS (Written in Hangeul. Pure posters.):

Jungkook: The day I want to run to that place, in the direction that my heart is taking me to.

Yoongi: Don’t come closer, you’ll become unhappy.

Jimin: I lied because there’s no way you’ll love someone like me.

Hoseok: If you shine, I’m fine.

Taehyung: Would you have left me if I made a different choice?

Namjoon: I am looking at your back, because it is not the right time.

Seokjin: If I can turn back time, I want to be the best guy in the world.

All (Except Seokjin): We are alone when we returned from the sea.

Seokjin: If I can turn back the time, I wanted to go back to that summer’s sea.