Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)

Start from the beginning

The other witch turned and walked out of the room, expecting me to follow suit which I did. We walked downstairs and towards the back door, me still fully naked aside from the towel pressed up against my crotch.

She led me outside and into the private gardens, hedge bush walls keeping away any prying eyes. Narcissa led me into the hedge maze and to the very center of it, all without saying a word to me. I knew I was in trouble but was she really that mad?

We made it to our special spot in the dead center of the maze, soft grass cushioning my bare feet and birds singing somewhere in the distance. The sunshine felt nice on my bare ass and the light wind kept it cool and comfortable out here.

My lover finally turned and walked over to me, taking the towel and throwing it somewhere since it no longer mattered if I got blood on anything.

"Knees. Now." I didn't want to piss her off any more and immediately dropped to my knees, falling low enough that the tall grass tickled my bare clit.

"Now. You've been a very bad little girl y/n. Touching yourself without my consent." The older witch was unbuttoning her top as she talked.

"If you're going to act like a filthy little slut then I'm going to treat you as such." The outer shirt was now off and she was untucking the camisole underneath.

"Dirty little girls get punished for such acts." Her top was now completely bare and she was working on her bottoms.

"And you didn't even seem to mind when I caught you. You chose to finish while I watched you finger yourself." Her skirt was off, leaving her in a pair of black lace panties and nothing more.

"So now, you're not going to have the privacy of the bedroom. We are out in the open where anyone can see what a filthy little whore you are my sweet." Narcissa was now fully nude, standing in front of me like the goddess she was. Her porcelain skin shined in the sunlight, soft curves on display for all to see. Her legs were tightly closed, hairless v-line prominent as she strode towards me. The woman's hips swung gracefully, knowing how absolutely ethereal she looked.

She flicked her wrist and suddenly I was bound with red ropes, diamond shaped holes intricately placed around my breasts and thighs as my hands were tied tightly behind me. I was completely at her mercy.

"You're going to watch mommy pleasure herself without the ability to touch me or yourself. And when the times comes, you're going to drink mommy's squirt like the good little whore that you are. Isn't that right darling?" She had stepped close enough to lean down and tilt my chin up, our lips millimeters apart. It took every fiber of my being not to attach my lips to hers, wanting nothing more than to have her hands between my legs.

Instead, I nodded, swallowing anxiously as my body quivered under her light touch.

"Use your words darling. You know mommy likes it when she can hear that pretty little voice of yours." Narcissa husked, warm breath tickling my skin as she her lips grazed over mine, teasing me even more.

"Yes mommy. I'll be a good girl and watch you touch yourself and drink your cum." I whimpered out, resolve falling. Before I could act on my desperation the older woman pulled back, stepping back maybe a foot just to make sure I couldn't touch her but had a spectacular view of her wet core.

The other witch placed her feet shoulder width apart to give herself access to her needy heat. She used two fingers to spread her lips and stretch them upwards to expose the pink skin within. She reached deeper into herself and dragged her arousal to her bud, causing it to glisten in the sunlight.

Narcissa immediately attached the digits to her clit and started rubbing vigorous circles on the bud, releasing small moans of pleasure as I kept my eyes glued to her moving fingers. The other hand came up to grip her breast, pinching the nipple and making her body jerk at the pained pleasure.