𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

.・。.・゜✭・.

・゜✭・

.・。.・゜✭・.

IT WAS the next morning. Me and mom had already done all of the animal chores and the two of us even had the time to take Astra and Major for a little hack around the field. We never usually got the opportunity to ride in the morning, so it was a nice way to start off the morning.

Unfortunately, we now had to tackle the inside chores. We had cooked breakfast for the four of us and I was helping mom wash up the dishes while Dad was getting ready for work and Maddy was getting ready for school. Least to say that I was a bit suspicious at how long she was taking to get ready, but it wasn't difficult to guess why.

I heard the door click open from out downstairs bathroom into our living room. I found it more difficult than usual to find a scent because of the sheer amount of perfume I could smell.

Me and mom shared a brief look before she spoke up, "And you can take that makeup off before you go to school!"

I heard Maddy sigh in annoyance, "Everyone's wearing it!"

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at her attitude. I knew it was the wolf inside of her that was making her act out, but I missed the old Maddy and I didn’t even want to think about how long it would be before she returned.

Luckily when I first transformed I was really little, so the attitude and need for dominance that Maddy was experiencing didn’t affect me. I mainly just ran laps and laps around the living room until I got so tired that I passed out.

Mom folded the tea towel and placed on the counter, taking a deep breath before turning to face her daughter, "Oh, you should've said! If everyone's wearing it then who am I to stop you?" She asked her daughter, the sarcasm clear as she spoke.

Maddy groaned and folded her arms, "At least I make an effort unlike you two."

"Take it off!"

The brunette stormed upstairs with a huff and slammed her door shut. I shook my head, "I'll keep an eye on her, mam."

She ruffled my hair, "Thanks Lili. But it's only going to get worse before it gets better!"

I sighed, "Yep. What joy."

☾︎

"Running helps!" Rhydian exclaimed as the three of us walked down from art. We never got the chance to have a run yesterday as Maddy had to attend two of her three detentions.

"What?" Maddy questioned him, her makeup reapplied.

"After my first transformation, I must've ran a marathon letting off steam!" Rhydian answered, bouncing as he walked beside us.