𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

.・。.・゜✭・.

・゜✭・

.・。.・゜✭・.

IT WAS MONDAY, and Me, Maddy, and Rhydian had just come out of our fourth lesson of the day. We had been in different classes all day so we had barely had the chance to talk.

We were walking outside, discussing the issue of the wild wolfblood, "If she can hide from us when she wants, that means when we see her..." Rhydian began.

"It's because she wanted it." Maddy finished for him. I sighed as we walked outside, "Which leads to the question... what does she want from three tame wolfbloods?"

This wild wolfblood clearly wanted us to see her, if she didn't then she wouldn't have come to the village so many times. She had business with us but we had no idea what.

My thoughts were interrupted when a ball came flying near the three of us, "Oh no! The window!" We heard Sam shout from the pavement. I looked up and, sure enough, the ball was heading straight for the window.

Suddenly, Rhydian quickly threw his bag on the ground and jumped up high, hitting the ball back with his closed fist, away from the school. Once he had landed, all eyes were on him.

The courtyard grew deathly silent and the boys stood there, gawping in shock at the action. Jimi tapped Sam on the arm, still in a state of shock, "Go and get Miss Graham."

Rhydian looked back at me and Maddy, confused as to what was happening. I just stood there and smiled, knowing exactly where this was going.

Miss Graham soon walked out of the sports hall, a couple of footballs in hand. She addressed the football team and walked up to Rhydian, patting his back and making him walk with her to the field.

Me and Maddy shared a knowing look and we followed the football team up the field, Shannon following close behind. The three of us stood on the side lines as Rhydian was placed in the goal by Miss Graham. The boys gathered in the penalty box and Jimi placed a football down on the ground.

"All you have to do is stop the ball from going in the goal." Jimi told the unenthusiastic blonde boy.

"Look, football really isn't my thing." Rhydian told them, a bored look on his face.

"Just play along, mate!" Tom encouraged. Jimi stepped back to take a run up. He booted the ball in the goal direction, and Rhydian barely moved a muscle to stop it from hitting the net.

Jimi rolled his eyes, clearly unimpressed by Rhydian's lack of effort. I sighed. I knew that he didn't really want to play, but I hoped that he would at least try as it might have been something he actually enjoyed.