𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎-

( summary )
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

- AURELIA SMITH had practically been living through hell since the loss of the boy she had known for a mere few months. She was much quieter, had lost the self encouragement to argue back with the people she hated. She exchanged practical tasks for sitting alone in her room with music flooding into her ears, her only way to escape the world around her. Her powers, although, was a different matter entirely. She had started losing control in the first few weeks, but she just about had the strength to tame it, just like the boy she so deeply cared for had helped her to.

- RHYDIAN MORRIS didn't know what to expect when he first joined his mother in the wild. At first, he thought it'd be treacherous. After all, he had lived among humans his whole life, now he had swapped that for forests, brambles, and strict rules he didn't care to break. Alas, he tried to look on the bright side. He would be with his family, his birth pack, where he should have been all along. But, the longer he stayed, the more he wished he hadn't left at all. He almost hated himself for ever thinking the wild would be better than the remarkable redhead he had left behind.

- THE TWO OF THEM had not missed a single day where they didn't think of each other. What the other was doing, how they were, if they were thinking about them too...