𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

.・。.・゜✭・.

・゜✭・

.・。.・゜✭・.

THE FEELING of anxiousness only grew as the day went on, and what didn't help was the fact that I wanted to run around for miles to burn off some more energy. I had worn off most of my energy this morning when I was playing football with Tom, but I felt more energetic as the day went on.

We were in art class and the news of the Sinclair gear was slowly making its way around the school, thanks to the K's, and Rhydian had received a lot of orders, "...and a hoodie," the blonde read from the list. He turned to the boy behind him with the list in hand, "Remember, size and colour are not guaranteed." He told him with a nod of his head. The boy nodded and walked back to his table.

The four of us gave him the same look as he turned back to face us. He clearly acknowledged the look and sighed, stood up from his seat, and made his way over to the supply cupboard. Maddy had spoken to him before our first lesson, but it hadn't done much good. I sighed and stood up, "I'll talk to him." I needed some fresh paint anyway.

I glanced around the room to see everyone working away through the chatter. When I looked back at the boy in front of me, he sighed, "I already know what you're going to say."

"So you do know that what you're doing is reckless and stupid then! I was worried." I told him, the sarcasm clear in my voice. He scoffed and rummaged through the pencil pot, "Don't patronise me, Lia."

I folded my arms, "I'm really not. But what I don't get is why you're doing this." I scolded him. His eyes darkened for a moment and he looked back at the shelf. I bit my lip, "Do you need the money?" I asked him gently, not wanting to hit a sensitive topic.

He scoffed and looked back at me, "Do you remember what your dad said last night? Wolfbloods have limited options. You're alright, with your big old house and your money." I grabbed his wrist - my wolf was instantly angered by his words, "Don't make the mistake of thinking that me and Maddy are those types of people because we're not."

He looked at me cautiously and I removed my harsh grip. I looked down at the ground, taking a breath to calm myself before continuing, "What I mean is, we're not as rich as you think." He nodded, "I'm sorry, but, I'm a wolfblood in the care system. I have to think about my future. And if my first step is making money out of teenage fashion victims, that's fine by me."

"Rhyd... if this all goes wrong, what will you do then?" I asked him. As stupid as he was being, I didn't want him to get into serious trouble. It could ruin his future rather than build it up and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"I'll be fine." He reassured me. I shook my head and walked back to my seat. There was nothing more me and Maddy could say to him. I just hoped that his common sense would come back before it all went wrong.