XXIV: The USJ Incident: The End of the Beginning

Note: I changed [Property Disfiguration] into [Property Configuration] since I felt that the quirk's purpose and ability are far from its name, disfiguration, which was about "an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen."  I already edited the chapters.

***

• Mountain Zone •

A villain emerged from the ground and revealed himself as the one who jammed the electronics in the area. He's holding Kaminari, threatening the girls not to move. Jirou tried making him lower his guard and attack him in his vulnerable strength.

Meanwhile, Vincent was stealthily walking behind him.

[Assassin Style: Undetectable]

Vincent held his sword tightly and raised it.

[Assassin Style: Backstab]

Vincent knocked the villain out easily using the blunt side of the sword. Yaoyorozu and Momo were surprised that he appeared behind the villain out of thin air, while Kaminari was still in his dummy mode.

"When did you arrive behind him?" Jirou asked Vincent as she held Kaminari. 

"I sensed him beforehand and began hiding when the two of you were laughing at Kaminari." Vincent monotonously replied, clearly tired of what was happening.

The girls were embarrassed at their previous actions and began changing the topic. "Anyways, what was that earlier? It seems like something exploded, there are 4 explosions, I think?" Yaoyorozu began walking towards the exit, followed by the rest of them.

"There are 8 total big explosions. There are also 12 minor explosions, or that's what it sounds like..." Vincent indifferently replied.

"Huh? How'd you know?" Jirou asked.

"Hm. The first one is in the direction of the door, probably a strong pro hero came to help us. If I'm correct, that would be All Might. 

Then, the second explosion is huge, probably the beginning of a battle. Then the rest of the explosions were most likely caused by All Might or those trio. They were strong enough to do that. 

As for the minor explosions, I think it's because of Katsuki exploding the enemies in the destruction zone nearby. There's also Jaime in the fire zone, whose combat style was related to nature..." Vincent said as he yawned.

'But—what villain made All Might, Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto use more than 20% of their power? These thugs who call themselves villains weren't strong enough to be worthy of their power...' Vincent stared at the plaza in their sight, broken in pieces. 

'Meh, I'm just going to rest...' Vincent sighed.

• Plaza • 

Shigaraki frowned, scratching his neck frantically, and muttered, "He hasn't weakened at all. His power alone could defeat the Nomu, but those kids made his victory guaranteed..."

"Did he lie to me?" Shigaraki said.

"What's wrong? You're not coming?" All Might squinted his eyes, "Try it if you can..."

'He's bluffing, I could clearly see some steam coming out of him. What is that?' Izuku squinted his eyes. Shoto and Katsuki also noticed it.

Kirishima and Jack rushed towards them. They want to talk about how strong their attack was from earlier, but there are still two main villains remaining.

"What's wrong?" All Might asked again.

Shigaraki began scratching his neck more frantically. "If only Nomy was here, he would be able to attack without thinking."